Wager Settlement Issues

Will take a look

1 Like

That should be sorted for you now

The bet was settled at 908pm on July 2nd, and you didn’t payout on the wager because a bonus would expire an hour after action was settled at 10:03pm? The bonus hadn’t expired at the time of settlement, so explain why you didn’t payout on the wagers. None of what you’re saying makes sense.

@Bears022 I’ll check this again and PM you

Still waiting on wager settlement for Ref. 24071962415861 , all legs completed yesterday and still haven’t been credited

I’ll check on this

That should be settled for you now. @Mims1212

Thank you very much, its settled now

1 Like

How is that I win a bet then it gets paid as a win, then later changed to a loss and I have a negative balance ?

The win was paid out then changed to a loss

Seems like the wager was settled as a win and then resettled as a loss. Given that you used some of the winnings to place a wager this resulted in you having a negative balance.

24071962765989 I need somebody to explain to me how I only won 12 dollars

One of the lines was not a win which is the reason for this.

Hello please refund 24071963217652. There was a line error and the live line said 2-1 for the metallurg game but it is actually 1-1. There for the over 3.5 was inaccurate and should have been 2.5 Thanks

We will have this escalated.

1 Like

Additional shot below

The line is not an error as over 3.5 is possible seeing that the game is already at 2.

1 Like

That line was 3.5 at 76th minute and the live line 2-1 which is an error it would have been 2.5 with those odds. Your site posted the wrong score. Do I really need to take screenshots when I submit every bet

Your score line changed from 2-1 to 1-1 was there a VAR or something that took away the goal. I have always been refunded if that’s the case since the wager was made based off of the incorrect score. I have tons of unsettled wagers where that has happened to prove it

The scores being incorrect is possible that’s why we have place in our betting rules that they should not be used for the reason you are placing the bet.

1 Like

Yes but that makes your line inaccurate. It wouldn’t be 3.5 would be 2.5 if it’s 1-1 at that time. If that’s the case why do you push bets where the the score is actually 2-1 and the over is 2.5 live. It’s a score error so with your reasoning we would all win