Wager Settlement Issues

Live scoreboard is not always correct and should not be taken into consideration when placing wagers.

Live betting rules.

I am aware of that but it is an incorrect line in this case. You have fixed these in the past. Have already spoken with other players who have also always have this corrected. This does not fall under those rules it’s a line error not a score error. There is no way your team would have allowed me to have the unde 3.5 in the same scenario if I won if the score changed back to 1-1 like it did after betting it. I want this one escalated please

You can see how it went from 3.5 plus 300 to 2.5 plus 300 a minute later. It’s a line error. Not a score error

If any market remains open with an incorrect score, match time/status or an incorrect/missing red card, we reserve the right to cancel wagers.

Even better in your rules.

This market remained open with an incorrect score and allowed people to bet the over under. Should be cancelled

What you’re describing is a scoreboard issue.

1 Like

No cause the line shifted with the score. It wasn’t just the score as an issue. Betting remained open with lines set as if the score was actually 2-1 and it was actually 1-1

I don’t think it’s anything else then scoreboard issue with what you’ve described, but I’ll check with sports for you. They’ll know for sure.

1 Like

Thank you. If it was a scoreboard issue it would have been 2-1 with the over at 2.5 since the score was actually 1-1. Please show them the screenshots i really appreciate your help

Thanks Dominic really appreciate all of your help saw they cancelled it

1 Like

No problem at all. I wasn’t much help here, but happy to see that you were right and it was sorted.

1 Like

All good at least you sent it along and helped out

1 Like

Could a moderator message me please

Hi,

I need help on a ticket Ref. 24071968468650

All my other bets on this game were no action with the reason:

No Action - Single - Selection did not Start/Participate

However there s one 1h bet was count as lost and not voided.

The game is Derby County vs Stockport County

Can you help?

Can we please have other wagers too?

Thanks

I’m missing a cash deposit of 55 support keeps telling me my bank will return it when it was pending now it’s completed and I didn’t receive anything!!!

Please grade 24071968930604. Bet was won over two hours ago for the first half 2-1 Parma thank you :blush:.

I need this wager settled: 24071968935023

The match has been over for a while now. Getting kinda ridiculous

Any way to get a cashout offer for 24061961317971

Please double check your wager reference number.