Wager Settlement Issues

Yes- I can see that it was changed and my account was credited appropriately. Thanks Ryan!

1 Like

Ref. 20121230518722

Typical me bet a chunk on 1Q of a bball game that I can’t find the score to anywhere. Most sites show score will be results only. Assuming I have to wait until it’s final to see if my 1Q hit unless @moderators can help me out.

We’re not really able to look until the match is over either.

1 Like

Any idea of when the prop bet for tightest margin of victory in the presidential election will be paid out for Georgia?

Can i get this graded. 20121230621986

Having a look right now.

The wager has now been settled.

Welcome to the community @jkett24, we’re happy to have you here. Once our Sports Team receives the official result, your wager will be graded accordingly.

Ref 20121231087248! Wager is over but not paid out

I’m having a look right now, will keep you updated.

Hi @Zacamp50,

I checking on this for you right now will keep you updated.

1 Like

Thank you @Mikey_Bovada settled

1 Like

Computer system messed up my wager and selected the wrong person than what I intended. Want my bet refunded. Second time this week it’s happened. Come on bovada

I understand your frustration; however, the system is unable to select or place wagers. I’d like to take a look at the wager, please provide the reference number.

Ref 20121231710090. It didn’t let me X out and change who I wanted to selected before it processed. I’m really frustrated and want my $86 back. This is ridiculous because it’s the second time this week I was unable to change my selection before it processed. My god!! Fix this issue now. Enough is enough man

We are not having any issues with the site; however, we do understand your frustration in relation to not getting the pick you wanted. We will send you a PM shortly with the final decision in relation to your request.

Don’t get your hopes up. I’ve had two best screwed up over the weekend because of their site and they refused to help me with them.

Ref. 20121232400935 Parlay graded wrong. 3 weeks in a row Bovada has made this mistake. Can we get it taken care of?

@Bbarnes Having it looked now

1 Like

Thanks Matt. It said Minnesota and Nebraska didn’t score over 30.5 1H and the score at halftime is 17-14

1 Like