Wager Settlement Issues

There was originally a delay on mine as well, but then it was just officially graded a loss.

Looking now @Boikobk and @JeffVaninger

1 Like

@Boikobk Your wagers are escalated now, and @JeffVaninger Yours has been resettled.

1 Like

What is unofficial about the actual game clock? The sports team already checked into it and used ESPN and flashscore.com to justify their answer. How about watching the actual match to determine it? I am giving you the most legitimate form of proof out there. Watch the replay on your own if you think I am editing the video

1 Like

This is being checked for you now, I should have a reply for you soon

The hoops I have to jump for something so clear and obvious is just pathetic. Have spent over an hour arguing with people in the chat who want to reject my claim. Never again with Bovada after this one

1 Like

@philip1234 I have replied via PM

Can I have this settled? I have o 1 and it’s 3-0 Ref. 21061336599124

1 Like

We’ll take a look

This line is stuck since ages…

It seems that the wager was settled. Having a look a the lines now.

Mods… Wiz game was rain shortened. Was graded as push. But someone reversed it as loss. Please regrade as a push on all my wagers. 21061337748556

It was in several ids. I included ine

@Redwood checking now

Thanks. Its fixed

1 Like

Hi can u check reference # 21061332057850 I bet the under on the 3rd quarter of a nba blitzz gg league game and it stayed under but says a loss. I bet tons of games a week never had a problem till this one its been a little over a week but im new to this community. Thank you

@Tanknkaya The under 43.5 wasn’t hit in the 3rd quarter as the quarter score was 39-16

https://betsapi.com/r/3627890/LA-Lakers-%28THA-KID%29-Esports-v-BKN-Nets-%28PK%29-Esports

Ok thanks i must be checking the wrong game.

1 Like

@Tanknkaya No problem. Yeah sometimes they play a few back to back it could just be the wrong time.

Can someone take a look at this wager that looks to be misgraded as a loss? Ref. 21061337922744

I had u2.5 3pt made by Bogdan Bogdanovic and he made 2 in the game, but this was graded as a loss.

Thank you.

2 Likes