Wager Settlement Issues

Having a look, will keep you updated.

The thing that really sucks tho is that Giannis made the first free throw (basket) like you said, except he was not listed as an option to bet on , since they weren’t sure he was playing. So technically they should have voided the bet and returned your money

How you win this bet I am kinda confused

1 Like

I’m having a look right now and will let you know.

Based on the wager details M. Bridges & C. Johnson has to have 5 or more combined for three pointers made.

They had a combination of 5 3-pointers so you won the bet! Congrats.

1 Like

I made a bet that Valkerie would appear at some point during Season One of Loki on Disney+. The first episode was almost 6 weeks ago, and she appeared in the first episode. The bet has not paid out and is still in open bet status. Will it pay out after the entire season is over? Seems like I should have gotten my payout already

@CarltheChamp, Welcome to the Community.

I’ll escalate this now, but it might be that these bets only payout after the show has concluded.

@CarltheChamp The wager will be paid out when the season has concluded after all. I believe this is the 14th.

Can you please grade - 21071345591880?

This is escalated now and hopefully shouldn’t take too much longer.

Made a bet & have yet to get my winnings. Please help

@mcast can you provide a reference number so we can take a look for you please. I’m seeing no open wagers on your account.

Did not pay out, now it’s registered as a loss but it was not a loss it was a win. I can prove it

Hi @CarltheChamp,

Just to confirm, you are referring to Wager Reference Number 21041310829972?

Yes Ref. 21041310829972

That character appeared during the very first episode of the show. I can get you a screenshot of her appearance to prove it if I need to. It’s still on Disney+

1 Like

Checking for you now.

I appreciate that. The character appeared near the beginning of the first episode

@CarltheChamp from what I can see from checking Tessa Thompson was not credited with appearing in any episode, this is maybe why it is settled as a loss. Although I can check with the traders as to the official ruling here.

The bet was not on Tessa Thompson, it was on Valkyrie. Valkyrie appeared in Episode 01. If the bet was on Tessa Thompson that would have changed my bet