Wager Settlement Issues

@vonation96 This was now settled.

If you bet on NFL, you’ve probably seen Bovada has these ‘Redzone Specials - Touchdown PARLAYS’ right? Well I betted on this one

All legs hit except Dalvin Cook, because he was inactive. That’s fine, smaller payout right? I mean according to Bovada’s Parlay bets rule ‘3. If any leg of your parlay has been graded ‘NO ACTION’, the parlay will reduce to the next number of teams in the wager.’

Well, not really. After going back and forth for over 1 hour with support, it turns out that its actually a SINGLE bet with multiple bets(what support told me), therefore the Parlay rules don’t apply, the entire bet is a ‘No action’… :joy:.

Weird, seeing as how you guys literally advertise it as ‘Touchdown Parlays’ one would assume it abides by the rules of PARLAYS. Not ‘Special-multibet-parlay-thats-actually-a-single-bet’.

So what is it, bovada. Is it a Parlay or a new type of single bet? Why do you guys advertise these as ‘Parlays’?

If it’s like the UFC main card bets, it’ll say in the event of a cancelled fighter/change to the listed event, then it’ll be considered void

1 Like

Yes but this was advertised as a Parlay. And their rule 3 says in the event of a ‘no action’ then the payout would be adjusted in accordance to the other legs of the parlay.

Hey Mods or community does team to qualify include extra time in soccer I thought that’s what I was betting Ref. 21101398919216

• To Qualify10/26/21

Arsenal (-300) Arsenal vs Leeds United (Regulation Time) To Qualify Soccer - Europe - England - England EFL Cup Oct 26, 2021 01:45 PM CDT

• To Qualify10/26/21

Chelsea (-390) Chelsea vs Southampton (Regulation Time) To Qualify Soccer - Europe - England - England EFL Cup Oct 26, 2021 01:45 PM CDT

Says regulation time though I’m confused?? Please advise

Have a look at the wager one moment, please.

It seems that it’s only regulation time therefore extra time will not be included.

Sheesh lol

Unfortunately the soccer bets are only regulation time. Bets like basketball, baseball, and football all include extra innings/overtime in the bets.

So if penalty kicks how is wager is that regulation

That would usually be considered extra time and sometimes even separate for specific wagers.

I’m asking about my wager specifically

Apologies as I missed the wager reference number above, however, in regards to your wager once the game went to extra time it was considered a loss unfortunately. Penalty kicks are not considered regulation.

That’s very misleading even looked at same league and the same wager and I know I was just going with to qualify but when I was looking at slip at halftime I noticed the regulation now in parenthesis but while making selections it never stated that I thought I was betting tournament advance especially at those odds

These screenshots do illustrate well why your wager was graded as a loss. The ‘draw no bet’ to qualify would be what you chose here. In other words, you were betting on a team to qualify, but a draw or going into extra time was no bet or a loss. As these games can’t actually end in a draw since their qualification games.

Also nowhere on games does it offer penalty kicks or xtra time bets or penalty kicks mentioned whatsoever on betting options

Again very misleading when reading to qualify and it’s a knockout tournament please advise graders

Penalty kicks would have paid out had you taken the ‘To Qualify’ line. As you chose ‘Draw no bet’ and the teams did go to a regulation draw, this was graded as a loss. Further, in the actual bet slip when confirming the wager this would have clearly stated ‘(Regulation Time) To Qualify’. There doesn’t really need to be any specification on penalty kicks since it’s only for regulation.

I did not choose draw no bet
I chose to qualify I said that several times

You said I choose draw no bet which is false. I was choosing to qualify and no mentioning of overtime or xtra time or penalties or even a draw which would make it a 3way so again I’m confused you saying one thing industry standards and wagers on this should be universal but interpreted differently I quess I just wanted clarification because I noticed something on slip that was not there when I was making wager was just trying to help others and seek answers to that confusion

We certainly appreciate helping out and clarifying these type of wagers, however, the wager you selected does seem to be the draw no bet option. Had you selected To Qualify, there wouldn’t have been any regulation clause. Do you happen to have any screenshots showing the bet you made so we can see that you did choose only the Qualify option? If you have this we can certainly look into further action.

• To Qualify10/26/21

Arsenal (-300) Arsenal vs Leeds United (Regulation Time) To Qualify Soccer - Europe - England - England EFL Cup Oct 26, 2021 01:45 PM CDT

• To Qualify10/26/21

Chelsea (-390) Chelsea vs Southampton (Regulation Time) To Qualify Soccer - Europe - England - England EFL Cup Oct 26, 2021 01:45 PM CDT

Says regulation time though I’m confused?? Please advise