Wager Settlements 2

Yes it’s also on the ITF website as interruped.

1 Like

this should be paid out now. TNT did the presentation just a bit ago and its also all over their social media.

The Sports Team will get the wager settled once they have confirmed the details.

Go to the nba or int page on twitter/instagram. should be confirmed instantly

Any chance you could settle the rest of the " to make nba playoffs" bets. Specifically

1 Like

We will have the wagers escalated to the Sports Team for review.

Please settle Reference Number 22051530962658
Nashville SC to Qualify.

This has since been setted.

It has been a few days now that I won 3 separate wagers and they are hanging in the cash out bet slip area. How can I get this fixed.

Hi @Watbug I’ll check these for you now.

22051530223808 Has a series wager on it so that will be settled at the end of the series

I can’t find the other 2 can you provide reference number please.

Both of these wagers are series wagers and will settle once the series is complete
@Watbug

Thanks for your help

1 Like

I recently won a parlay and the winning bet is stuck in open bet. It’s been over 9 hours since the conclusion of the game . Not sure how to address this issue, as live chat with agent takes so long I am not sure if it even exists . Please help

@teddylee34 Note that you’re parlay is on "NBA Playoffs Series Prices " so the legs of your parlay will only be settled once the series for each is completed

Thank you!

1 Like

So does that mean that the teams I wavered need to win the entire series? They won the games I wagered on

Yes they need to win the series. The wager was on each of those teams to win there series and not specific to the game only.