Wager Settlements 2

@moderators

Ref. 22051530081681 Been over 20 mins

Apologies for any delays, this is settled now.

Ref 22011456326982
Nikola Jokic MVP wager has not gone through. The MVP was announced monday morning.

When should i expect it to go through?

1 Like

Weā€™ll check now

2 Likes

dang i didnā€™t mean to delete that last post, @Matty_Bovada any update on jokic mvp payout?

Iā€™ve lost several thousands since joining here a few months ago. Can I please get a no-deposit bonus?

We are unable to have a bonus applied to the account at this time.

@moderators any update on jokic mvp payouts?

Our Book Managers are waiting for TNT to make the official announcement as they own the rights of the event. Jokic is the expected winner based on the early reports but we will await until its official in order to settle

It seems like you guys havenā€™t graded some " to make playoff" bets for nba. I have a few losers on Charlotte and pacers that are still sitting in my open bets.

Can I please this settled 22051530341891

Can I please get this settled? 22051530341891 Itā€™s been over 9 Hours since this match has finished.

How do I post? I need this 22051530341891 to be settled.

@blowc16 From what I can see the match has not finished yet.

How is it not finished? the match ended like 10 hours ago. I have the opposing team on a ML in a two team Parlay and other match already ended. Iā€™m confused how it hasnā€™t ended.

The Match started over 10 hours ago. Can you check as to why that match is the only one that hasnā€™t finished when the others in the same event already finished.

The game is showing as interrupted on all the sites Iā€™ve checked. Do you have evidence itā€™s actually been completed?

It is a tennis match and I saw the scores reached into a final set. There has to be something wrong as to why it seems the match hasnā€™t finished. It doesnā€™t even show up in the your scores.

This is what Iā€™m seeing everywhere.

I remember seeing it finished, with Bacerra and Vargas winning. Iā€™ve checked other websites and there is no live score, or bet for the match. I wish there is a website that states this, but like all the other matches for the event, I have not seen any score for them even thought they all have finished.