Wager Settlements 2

Why are they placing “series” pricing in the “next games” box? This has happened to me a few times now, I never bet series prices, nor did I this time.
Clearly states on the wager that the action is same as game time yesterday.

It would be visible on the betting page:

I understand, except that’s not where I placed the wager and not how it read when the wager was placed.

The odds would sometimes give it away too. If the odds seem alittle too high, its most likely not on just the one game

These odds were in line with the single game odds.
I get what you’re saying, all I’m saying is I just went to the “series prices” for today’s games. They were several specific clicks deep …not on the main page. I placed this wager on the main page under “next games” not series pricing.
Anyway, thanks for your help. I’ll be more careful in the future.
Crazy how I bet on this site since it’s inception and never have this happen once, it’s happened 3 times this year alone tho…only in situations where the wager would’ve paid out :man_shrugging:

PROPS-50302142

@moderators
Can you settle

Ref: 22051531582122

I had a wager on Enea Bastianini to win and he did. Can you help?
https://www.motogp.com/en/gp-results/2022/FRA/MotoGP/RAC/Classification

@moderators

We will have a look at the wagers. Welcome to our Community @CaptainDripp.

1 Like

Can you please help me settle this wager:

thank you! i just barely found this forum. wager was placed on 5/11.

Ref. 22051533390356

I think that this live bet reads to me as what will the correct score be at the end of the 2nd period . I dont know but it seems a little misleading because end of the 2nd period it was 2-2 but i was told it was actually 2-1 because it doesn’t include the goals scored in the first period. It seems like it could be described better

Why is this a push they went to ot so should be winner for regulation? Ref. 22051533401559

Not getting paid for this second inning under

We’ll take a look now

Ref. 22051534349116 I placed this under 59.5 and the score finished at 49. Then 20 minutes later this voided to to a line error. How is this possible? The bet got within 10 points and there was no fixing. @moderators i expect this fixed immediately

There is absolutely no way the that top one is a line error and the bottom one isn’t m. Absolute joke. Are you seriously going to keep the bottom one as an acceptable line and the bottom one as not?

As per the sports team the line should have been 44 , not 59.5

WHAT?!? It’s a live line. It was 100% within reason. Live lines fluctuate all the time. Are freaking kidding me? The line was at 59.5. And the match ended at 49. How is that a clear and obvious line error?

That is the most absurd bullshit I have ever seen. I seriously can’t believe this

This is what they have advised

Then what about the bottom one. How do you explain that?