Wager Settlements 2

That’s so so bad. Like how can you even make that call? And it’s a 1H wager also. It’s 20 minutes of game time, not even a quarter. 10 points is so reasonable. I’m just so astonished at the call. So bad man

There is a big difference in 44 to 59.5

I’m not taking about 44. I couldn’t care less than what your team advised the line should have been at. It was set at 59.5 and the wager went final at 49. 44 isn’t relevant at all in this situation. I just don’t understand how you can cancel a live BASKETBALL wager when it’s a 10 point difference in line to actual score. How do you even begin to justify that?

2 Likes

If the line is set incorrectly then it will be deemed a line error.
I can only advise you what they have told me.

If this was established after the half and it didn’t get taken down, or towards the very end with seconds to play, but in the MIDDLE OF THE HALF? There is no good excuse for it Paul. I’m going go put my baseball manager hat on and storm out of the dugout on this one, eject me if you want but I have to defend my bankroll in this situation and complain….that’s such a bad call

1 Like

Hello, I am still waiting on my wager to be settled

This is the wager number - 22051534135666

I never had it take this long for the games to be settled. Is there a reason why it is taking so long?

Thank you

Well the 2nd game hasn’t started yet.

• Baseball - MLB May 18, 2022 01:10 PM EDT

Oh wow that’s crazy man. I didn’t even know that I pressed it for today. How did that even happen? I thought it was for the 17th this whole time. There’s no way I can just cash out? I wasn’t even scrolling down or anything, literally just pressed +1.5 and entered it with the Lightning game. Don’t know how it was for today instead of yesterday

If you have cashout available then you can if not then it will stand as it is unfortunately

Got it well thank you for the fast response
Hopefully they win again today or cover the spread lol , you have a nice day

1 Like

Can you check on a wager for me? Waiting for it to close out

1 Like

Hello why is there no live lines for this mlb game Atlanta vs brewery’s please ask sports team the other game is open

This is being looked at now.

1 Like

Of course a 3 run dinger by braves and couldn’t get line smh :imp:

I never received a refund for a parlay with two DNP’s yesterday.

Ref. PROPS-50405272

@Bnooney Welcome to the Community. Prop parlays reduce unless it’s a single bet, as you still had 2 wagers alive the loss for Bam will stand unfortunately.

Gotcha! I thought I had read the bets void if a player wasn’t active. Thanks!

Question - 22051534525200. Tennis match that is now rescheduled for tomorrow. Line is up, but I don’t have the ability to cash out so my funds are locked up. Anything I can do?

Unfortunately, we are unable to do anything with the wager.

1 Like

I have two wagers from yesterday’s Avalanche/Blues game that were marked as pushes, but I did not see anything on the bet that showed OT not being counted. Can I please get some clarity on the subject? Ref IDs: 22051534256969 & 22051534254059. Thank you for your time.