Wager Settlements 2

Absolute dogshit…I swear to God if my bet which isn’t alot by any means but I lost every damn bet I made last night on ufc and to have this one be graded like this…im not depsoiting another ■■■■ing dollar here…do the right thing bovada for ■■■■ing once

Why was my post ignored?

Upon review, the wagers were correctly settled.

Apologies for this, on review here though note that we can’t cash out wagers for players and this option is not always guaranteed to be available unfortunately.

1 Like

Wager has now been settled @Trpfvr .

Ref. 22041517123320
This wager took over a minute to place and by this time there had been 2 other points scored, at which point I obviously wouldn’t want to place this wager anymore. The line didn’t shift and it placed at -7.5 when the current lines were already at -5.5. Both the lines, odds, and score were all off by about a minute. I request this wager be cancelled. Thanks. See image.

I’m afraid we cannot cancel settled wagers.

Given the circumstances of the score and line not updating, as well as the wager hanging for so long you should cancel the wager. It’s not fair. It was an stale line that shouldn’t have been available at the time it was. You can check. Also I didn’t get reward points for any of my wagers recently, despite having $400+ Cash balance and only $41 bonus funds.

@moderators

We’ll take a look and send you a PM @michaeljsmith

I had a question regarding a live bet I recently placed today. Wanted to see why it didn’t clear.

@Jawuan25 We’ll send you a PM

1 Like

It looks like the under would be the winning side:
https://betsapi.com/r/4930266/LA-Lakers-(THE-PROCESS)-Esports-vs-MIL-Bucks-(ZENNY)-Esports

You’re correct. My bad!

1 Like

Brand new to the forums so forgive me if this is out of place. I placed a NRFI on the second game of the NYM SFG double header today. Bet cleared at 7:05 saying I lost when I should have won. Can I PM someone to discuss further?

@jballen5 we’ll send you a PM

@moderators

Hasn’t been graded

This has now been settled.

There was no payout for my 2 game money line parley with fc Cincinnati and DC united. And both these team won and it reflects as a loss on my account, please can someone from admin sort this out?