Wager Settlements 2

Hello Haven’t heard anything from admin yet

There are no moderators online, but for future reference use the “Wager Settlements 2” thread if you want a bet settled / graded differently and include the reference number of the bet. They can’t help you with a post like this @ayodejimo if you don’t tell them which bet # it was.

Thanks I’ll let them know in the morning

1 Like

Hopefully the site is still here in the morning. Last time they had “site maintenance” it took the site offline for 3 days lmao

1 Like

Hi @ayodejimo,

This was correctly settled Cincinnati v Pittsburg was 0-0 at the end of regulation time.

Ref. 22041517493485
+1500 money line placed on Pelicans from last night has not been settled.

1 Like

@Sharky10102 Welcome to the Community. Note that this wager isn’t yet graded as it is a series wager. The pelicans will have to win the actual series in order for this to be graded a winner. This was unfortunately not only for the game last night, hence the +1500 odds.

I had thought it was for the single game. It does say (game) moneyline in the bet slip which had me thinking that it was for the game itself. It also was under the category for the single game bets for that night as well. It wasn’t a huge bet I’m not too pressed about it I just wanted to know what’s up with it.

It is unfortunately a series bet. Though that Injury to Booker last night definitely makes it look a lot more likely as well.

Ref. 22041518020391
@moderators

Checking on the wager right now.

1 Like

Thank you @Mikey_Bovada for getting it settled.

2 Likes

76ers by exactly 3-6 points :money_mouth_face:

Please settle @moderators
Ref. 22041518269589

Getting the wager to the Sports Team.

If a player gets injured in the first quarter and doesn’t finish the game do player props still count? Shouldn’t they be voided under these condition?
Speaking of Bobby Portis
Bucks. V bulls

We would have to take a look at the wager; however, that would normally be the case.

#PROPS-48003438
Can you look at it for me?

This is now settled.

I have a question about a bet that I placed yesterday for the Bulls to beat the Bucks. I placed a $3 bet, Bulls won, but this morning my bet slip still has the bet listed as open, with a cash out option available. Any idea what’s going on?

Ref: 22041518140182

Hi @Auxiliodei

From the screenshot you can see "NBA Playoffs Series Prices’ meaning you’re wagering on the winner of the series.

1 Like