Wager Settlements 2

Any word yet?

Iā€™ll try escalating to the sports team to see what they can do, though again Iā€™m not sure if theyā€™ll be able to settle this or they likely already would have. Thereā€™s not much in the way of updates weā€™ll be able to provide unfortunately.

So this could just be frozen indefinitely? Why wouldnā€™t cash out be open before the event just like everything else?

Weā€™ve advised why cashout might not be available above. This will eventually be settled as our official sources will eventually have a result, I just donā€™t have an exact timeline or any other updates for you. Our sports team is actually aware of this match in escalating just now and are trying to get official results. Thereā€™s a few outstanding wagers on this they are trying to resolve.

1 Like

Sounds good; thank you.

1 Like

Is there anyone on the sports team I could ask for an update? The game is going on 5 hours now.

Weā€™re sorry, but there are now no updates available, unfortunately, you are unable to speak with the sports team. We apologize for the delay and will continue to keep you all informed.

Anything yet? Itā€™s been almost 8 hours

@Mikey_Bovada anything on that bet yet? Iā€™m at 9 hours or so.

Nothing as yet.

Is there any kind of timeline when bovada just cancels a bet, like how long does a baseball game need to be canceled until it can be cashed out?

The would cancel it when they receive official confirmation it has been cancelled.

Mods please review 22101603665386. I watched the game, please do whatever you can to help. Thanks

This has been settled.

Settled wrong. Please review

Iā€™m seeing the scores at 25-25

I will look further into it. When it was half the opposing team had 23

Iā€™m seeing the same results on all of the sites I have checked.

Thanks for clearing the last one, could I get this one checked. I know sometimes FIBA is slow. 22101603772856

@Paul_Bovada my bad I forgot to tag anyone.