@Elvis_123 We’ll take a look into your wager

I mixed up the names please accept my apologies

2 Likes

@moderators Can someone please check on a wager for me Ref. 20041135485043

1 Like

@GeezeMoney03 I’ll check on it now

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Wager Settlement Questions

Hey @moderators an you look at Ref. 20041135562383

Everything else won and it looks like the baseball game got rained out. It’s actually a “win” for my team on the results page, but it looks like it went an inning before getting cancelled. I think that’s the one that’s delaying it

Hey @rpgray, I’ll take a look now at the wager details and I’ll let you know once I have more information.

1 Like

Hey much appreciated @Lukas

1 Like

Any chance I can get this graded?

Ref. 20041135642360

The wager has now been settled as a win. Congratulations!

I had a bet settled correctly at 4:01, then unsettled and resettled at 5:23, and then unsettled and resettled again at 5:50. I have had this happen several times over the past couple weeks. It’s getting ridiculous. Please PM me with explanation. Ref. 20041135770498

@buckjackr I’ve sent you a PM

I had the same thing happen Matty… very frustrating . It just took away $26… it is getting very inconvenient these sorts of things happening. Have never seen this on my local bookie or on 5Dimes. I just deposited $55 then randomly $26 of it was taken and for whatever reason the issue has not gotten resolved.

@ToysRuS I’ll have a look and send you a PM

Just a quick question, had a wager settled than unsettled. Any info would be great thanks. Ref. 20051135872339

@Mineking75 I’ll have a look

Thanks! You community guys are the best

1 Like

I had a wager on el Rama+18.5 in Nicaragua basketball and the game wasn’t played and they marked me a loser in transaction history, who do I contact and how?

@bbulldog70 I can see that the game took place

https://www.sofascore.com/san-isidro-el-rama/bwNcsjwNc