Wager Settlements

@JmP304 Your wager is on the MLB Playoff Series Prices.

It’ll only be settled once the series is finished

Can my wager be settled? The number is 20091192478056

Just saw this thanks!

1 Like

I thought you couldn’t lose a bet such as this from a flag? Can you please correct and refund my wager as a push? Ref 20101193328569

@TobyLoaf You can check our football live betting rules here

Rule 2d:

" All penalties assessed during the series of downs will count towards the bet."

I bet on the first offensive play of the Jets/Broncos game being a run. The first play of the game was in fact a run, but Bovada says I lost? Is this just an error?

@TheRc1234 I’ll have a look and send you a PM

Thank you!

1 Like

Wow that’s crazy. This certainly has changed from previous years.

Hi, I am writing because I am disturbed by the amount of bets that have cashed and credited to my account only to be resettled and counted as a loss. I have had this happen four times over the last two weeks, including a bet that covered and was graded as a win only to be taken out then resettled as a win a few hours later. This is unacceptable to me and I am using another site in the short term and I hope this update will Address the problem.

I made a 1st half moneyline bet on Japanese basketball and its been 45 minute and still no payments.

@moderators
Can you please grade these bets

Ref. 20101194287410 Match over 1 hour back

Ref. 20091190994383 Match Over 1 week back

@HoopLinesStuck we’ll have a look into 20101194287410 but 20091190994383 was settled on the 27th. We’ll work on getting it removed from displaying in open though

2 Likes

Thanks Matty…

1 Like

This bet was scored incorrectly. Texas Tech - Texas ended with a final score of 63-56, going far over a total of 95.5. Please correct this.

@benjaminsolak it was settled as a win for you on 9/27/20 4:57p ET

It is listed in both my loss and win results. Wanted to ensure I was still awarded the win.

1 Like

Best way is to check your balance :slight_smile: or just go into transactions and see that it was graded properly. Crazy game that was.

1 Like

i have a ticket that has not been settled

@AlexHinson, Can we have the wager reference number? However, if it is an NFL first round of games wager our Sports Team are working on settling these and we won’t be able to escalate them yet.

1 Like