Wager Settlements

@chrisblyth23 We’ll have a look

Wager reference number 20121228100504 was graded incorrectly. St Peters scored 57 and I had the over 55.5. Can we get this handled please

1 Like

Let me check for you

https://www.hltv.org/matches/2345574/virtuspro-vs-fnatic-flashpoint-2

1 Like

I’ll have it checked out

1 Like

@Matty_Bovada it has been corrected now

1 Like

Can you please refund this wager because this game was not played. Been waiting a while: Ref. 20121228969781

Mods will be back at 4am EST. They should be able to assist once they are back.

@hcohen1414, Apologies for the delay but this is now escalated.

Reference 20121229450294
Live Wager was graded as a Loss. When i looked at wager the spread was -6.5 with BB and the team was down by 6 came back and Won by 1. So why a lost?

This wager is correctly settled as a loss unfortunately. You bet on Western Carolina -6.5, which means they would have needed to win by at least 7 for this wager to be a win. As the game ended 76-75 for Western Carolina, for wagering purposes the score was 69.5 - 75 resulting in a loss.

Reference 20121229450294 was graded wrong No one at Bovado is trying to help me…
If you cannot help just close my account i will take my biz somewhere else

Can you please help settle the tickets 20121229466052 and 20121229314240? It has been hours since the games finished. All the loss were settled pretty fast for some reasons, not the winnings…

Based on the details and what @Ryan_Bovada stated the wager is correctly settled. You can review the details on how the Point Spread works HERE.

Wrong it was a live bet they were down by 6 points in early first half. Score was TT 10 Carolina 4 making a 6 point combackto win by one…
Dont try to cheat me i do this daily

I’m having a look right now.

Got them. Thank you very much.

Awesome was just about to say so. :slightly_smiling_face:

Do i need to start taking screen shots for Proof

The principal of a Point Spread is not how a team comes back to win from a losing position. The Point Spread is how much points a team is going to win or lose by. Since your wager was -6.5 which would mean that you selected for your pick to win by 7 or more. The team won only by 1 making your wager correctly settled. If you selected the Moneyline then it’s outright for you team to win.