Website Issues - May 22, 2022

We will be providing updates here regarding the current technical issues we are experiencing today.

5 Likes

2 days in a row

what is going on

5 Likes

any idea how long player transfer will be up?

1 Like

2? More like 4

5 Likes

unbelievable… have been unable to place desired wagers for 3 days straight and when talking to the hosted team all they could do was provide a $50 compensation bonus… have lost out on countless action as I bet mainly on Tennis, especially today with being unable to bet on the French Open all day

2 Likes

You got 50? I’ didn’t get anything

9 Likes

Why did this keep happening? It’s bullshit

3 Likes

I got $50 on Friday and was told yesterday that no further compensation could be provided for the issues experienced because they are part of the same problems that happened on he 20th🤦🏻‍♀️

2 Likes

Thats bs, they need to issue them to our page like they did when site crashed during xmas break.

2 Likes

I lost on putting money on epl, now that it’s back on it seems, lost the one I wanted to really put it upon

Does not benefit me whatsoever

I had 1500$ taken from my account randomly on Friday night. Whenever I posted about it on here they moved the post to a private thread and then messaged me to look into it (still not resolved) . Something’s up

8 Likes

I had 150 disappear at sister site on friday…few hrs later it showed up

1 Like

Sickening stuff

1 Like

Still nothing on this end. I was told 24-48 hours but they still have t said or done anything.

1 Like

so they just have 1500 of yours and wont give it back? they are buying crypto with it lol. youll get half back[quote=“bighen, post:16, topic:655864, full:true”]
Still nothing on this end. I was told 24-48 hours but they still have t said or done anything.
[/quote]

how do we get compensated

4 Likes

This is crazy we give y’all way to much money on here for it to be crashing daily and we don’t get compensated smh

4 Likes

This siteis really going down hill fast. Damn shame.

6 Likes