Website Login issues Feb 7th

Anyone else having issues logging in? I was in the middle of a tournament (1st place!!!) and now cant log back in either via phone, client, or dekstop site.

Anyone else?

5 Likes

Same here. I can get on ignition just fine but not bovada.

Great. Sorry guys. I was actually winning for once which is apparently so against the rules, they shut the whole site down. I’ll make sure to throw away my money like I usually do from now on.

8 Likes

So glad to see I’m not the only one thought I was tripping

Same issue here not able to log in mobile on safari or chrome

Would have been nice to bet on coffin goffin getting smashed

1 Like

Per Bovada Twitter:

Screenshot 2022-02-07 061258

Guys I can confirm there is a login issue at the moment, it is being investigated.

6 Likes

Hopefully not another 3 day dark period :joy:. That was brutal. It is super bowl week let’s get the kinks worked out :muscle:

Thanks Paul check back in later today

6 Likes

I cannot get in … anyone having same issues. Tried 2 devices

1 Like

I cannot log in either.

1 Like

Looks like it will take a while… Once they go down… They are dead for couple of days

2 Likes

Same here…

1 Like

Is there a mirror site available to use?

No there isn’t. It doesn’t seem to be effecting all players either. But it is being looked into now and we will update as soon as we hear anything.

6 Likes

thanks for the update…last time this happened i thought it was my computer…i ended up restoring the whole thing…lol

2 Likes

Any ETA like in terms of time.
SHORTLY can mean 1 hour 1 day 1 week… Can you be specific

1 Like

There’s no specific ETA that we have at this time unfortunately.

1 Like

I don’t have ignition…but want to play today. If I open an ignition will my money be in that account to?

I have never used it, but is there a phone service available for placing wagers?