Website Login issues Feb 7th

Guys i was having the issue as well and I said let me try using the incognito tab on chrome and see if it lets me log in, since they said not all players are affected, it work! not sure if it will work for everyone but it’s worth a try.

Not working for me either.

Update: Not working on Chrome. But I’m able to access the site on Safari. I would try a different browser if you’re using Chrome

Any time frame on the resolution of the problem???

This blows!:rage:

They have seemingly begun to resolve this now and players should be able to start logging in. For anyone that still can’t, please clear your cache and cookies to before the incident and try again.

3 Likes

I’m in thanks. Really sucks this keeps happening this is why I left the site last year in the first place…

1 Like

The site is still messed up on my end.
So frustrating.
I lost out on some action I wanted to play.

Seems i can login to the website but poker client software hangs at login. An improvement because before it just crashed on launch but not fixed entirely it seems.

I started working for me 15 mins ago and stopped again.

Ridiculous!!!
:rage::rage::rage::rage:

Error message every time I try to wager!

Get your sh*t together. Got in tried to Make a deposit and didn’t work. Called host and totally clueless

1 Like

Can’t deposit either

Of course the site goes down when I want to hedge my bet. Ridiculous. Still not working

Whoa whoa what the hell? I’m missing funds?? I am down $63 from when it crashed. Don’t tell me my auto-spins I had on my slots just kept going without me this whole time?!?!??!

WHAT??

1 Like

@PizzaPapi When you logged out the spins would have stopped. Your last spin shows as at 8:46a ET.

Note that we have had success now having players log in using Google Chrome in Incognito mode. This likely also means that clearing your cache and cookies to before your login issues should help as well. If still having issues try both steps above and you’ll likely be able to login at the very least in incognito mode.

PM’d details

1 Like

Ok this is getting even more odd. I launch the poker lobby and click login, the green welcome banner comes up but then the login box comes back up and it doesn’t take you to the lobby. If I click login again it spawns a new webpage in my browser and tries to start slots. lol I have no idea …

It worked sir a skinny minute now kicked again.

Let’s go Bovada!

Sole the issue!
This happens way too often!

Finally let me in!!:+1: