Website Login issues Feb 7th

Yeah, same here. Tried both regular and Incognito mode.

3 Likes

Yup can’t play anything or navigate site as well

Same. Everything is down again same as this morning. Wow this is a terrible look

1 Like

I thought it was resolved by now. Maybe it will be back in a couple hours

Ryan…it’s coming on then the page shutdown in the middle of betting…
Your username name and Balance disappear?? I guess it’s still down again huh?

1 Like

I keep getting this message when I try to get to the Sports page to bet on

“Oops, something went wrong. Please try again. (E0503)”

1 Like

Working for me. It hasn’t been working but it finally just came back online for me

Its acting up again @moderators i cant see d lines and it keeps saying error

1 Like

Yep, nothing is showing up for me, either. Guess I’m taking today off from any bets

Yeah not worth it today cant see lines and its delay

Again if we could get some console shots from players using PC this would help as well. If receiving an error message simply press F12 and you’ll open up your console. If you want to keep these messages private simply Pm us.

Yesh its going in and out lagging and not lagging. Trying to put this live bet in :rage:

Same issues as earlier today.

The standard “clear your cache and reboot” we get from customer service actually worked for me this time!! Everything seem to be working fine now in Google Chrome normal mode. About time:)

I’m on mobile. The site just isn’t loading past the home page and my balance isn’t showing

I do a lot of work from home at 5am so i can around 8. Had a few hours to kill, and the site went down. Had to physically be at work at some point, so when I got to my store, i checked the site and it was good. An hour later, I got home and the site AGAIN isn’t even allowing me to log in now that I have a few hours before my wife and kids come home. This is frustrating.

Now just waiting on “another little gift” to make my day :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t see my balance and it keeps saying error

Yeah same as everyone else now I can’t even log in

1 Like