Week 4 Bovada CBB comp results and discussion thread

I haven’t received the $10.

@lakendrick25 That bonus was added to your account at 03/17/2024 06:06 PM EDT.

1 Like

Nvm
I see it now. Sorry about that.

1 Like

I really like how you ended that! I agree I should be :crown: crowned the champion :1st_place_medal: , but I’m OK if we play the rest of this out anyway, just for fun! :joy:

2 Likes

Everyone who made the field of 16 is picking first and second round games correct? The bovada field isn’t cut to 8 until totals from both your game postings this week have been counted? Just wanna make sure I’m understanding correctly. Thanks again this has been lots of fun.

wished we had a guaranteed spots for you @Rmilia1 (host) and @StndrDeviant.
You know how th world cup does, the host nations are automatic qualified. So @Rmilia1 and @StndrDeviant…both of you should have been automatic bid to qualify.

2 Likes

both of you worked hard for this fun tournament. Hope there will be some sort of consolation for both of you at the end of the Contest.

1 Like

Consolation? Heck, I’m in the sweet 16 just like you are, buddy. I don’t need no stinkin’ consolation. I’m gonna win this suckah! :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

i still think making the final 16 should have consolation if you were get knocked out next round…this was a fun tournament…very tense on certain game.

i thought i deleted the post, how were you able to read it @StndrDeviant

If only i started in the beginning :sleepy:

@Winners101 Somehow (I’m not sure I understand all the features of this forum) I get an email each time a post tags me, OR I marked the thread as “Watching.” I see you deleted a post. You must have done that very quickly, because I didn’t receive an email with that post. I only responded to the posts that are still on that thread. I have no idea what you wrote in the deleted post.

Make sure you get into the Bovada Poster tourney bracket challenge buddy

A shot to win some more