What's your Current Favorite TV Shows?

Speaking of HBO. I always die laughing at Curb your Enthusiasm. Larry David is my type of humor. There is a Netflix documentary about a dude that attended a Dodgers game was getting blamed for a murder but Curb was there filming and had him on camera which saved him. Larry David got interviewed and was happy to take the credit which I thought was hilarious.

2 Likes

Adding The Old Man on FX… great show!

2 Likes

Well it’s not current but I’ve watched over and over when o get mad I watch me some Big Bang Theory get me in a great mood

Favorite shows of all time:
GOT
Breaking Bad
Sopranos
Curb your enthusiasm
West World
Dexter
Ozark

Recent shows that have just come out or still airing
Better Call Saul
Barry
Curb your enthusiasm
The Old Man
Its Always Sunny

2 Likes

ozark
untold stories
banshee
eastbound and down
the chi
bear
american gigilo

2 Likes

Wicked tuna! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Two and a half men. Fuken hilarious! :joy:

1 Like

The one with the moderators who were online to facilitate trades

2 Likes

Lmfao thats funny

I’ve added East New York to the list and King of Tulsa

2 Likes

King of Tulsa is great. And Yellowstone too

Better Call Saul :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I recently watched a show called The Lazarus Project and it was pretty good.

Snowfall, peripheral, shantaram, and brand new cherry flavour

1 Like

White Lotus on HBO is pretty good along with 1923 on Paramount+.

2 Likes

East New York is a great show. Another season of Survivor is going and NCIS Las Vegas is good.

The final season of the Blacklist is also underway. I’ll definitely miss James Spader and this cast of a great show that has lasted 10 years!

I’m gonna be the nerd in this one but I still watch Dragon Ball Z/Super to this day. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Mayan’s MC is back!

2 Likes

@freaksforum great sequel, but for some reason not as strangely addicting as SOA. Still excited to watch it though :star_struck:

I haven’t finished Better Call Saul, I think it was a mistake reading the comments :smiling_face_with_tear: btw my favorite series: The Vampire Diaries, The Originals & The 100

1 Like