Won 50k on reels and wheels

What he didnt tell you is he is a retired nba player! Just works at the store for the free milk! :wink:

1 Like

He said he won $100k two months ago, so I imagine that he’s able to make $100 spins because of it… My 2 cents. Be awesome!

1 Like

Lmao​:joy: :joy::joy::joy: good one

I know this is old post but I get sick to my stomach reading this lol Lawless Ladies is about the worst slot I ever played here. I never got over 20x my bet. I always felt like taking all their guns and shoot my brains out playing it. UGH That slot should be banned

This post was not meant to flash off my win or make anybody jealous. It is purely to show that it is possible to win big. Good luck and spin responsibly! :gem::gem::gem:

1 Like

So what were you spinning when you hit the 100k? Was it 2 dollar spins? If it was 100 dollar spins prior to hitting the 100k…,and you make 15 dollars an hour with no trust fund…that that is horribly horribly irresponsible.

Are u giving anything back to community lol I just zeroed myself again 5K down in a weekend ugh

What do you spin at to win a Jackpot ? The ladies not kidding worst slot ever. I never touch it, I’m shocked how fast JP grows there since there is no return in game play. Just eating your brains out

I won 4 jackpots at 2 bucks on reels and wheels. Haven’t won any in a year. I think all those updates they make they raise the bet to be eligible to win a Jackpot. Might as well go to early grave if I raise my bet to chase it lol

I also play at different site but won’t solicit here. Only few good to play anyway at but Bovada is my favorite

I’ll be transparent

I gamble on sports as well this was during NFL playoffs. I made about 10k in a month hitting parlays.

Before I was about to withdraw I wanted to try a couple $100 spins (had never done before)

2nd spin triggered free spins and BOOM!

I probably won’t post again if I win though catching a lot of hate/judgements on here lol

4 Likes

Mo money mo problems it comes with the wins I would take a few side eyes and negative comments for a 6 figure jackpot and I would be bagging groceries with a fat ass grin and probably pay for a few customers groceries before bagging and say join bovada and tell em pistolpete sent ya and now you get a refer a friend pat on the back :open_mouth:

3 Likes

That’s the way to do it. I just randomly gift community on wins. Don’t flash, can go bad fast

2 Likes

Who cares about the negative comments. Be happy for yourself. That’s a lot of money. I know I’m jealous. Been doing crappy and would love a win like this.

3 Likes