Wrongly graded bets

Your wager has been fixed, thanks for your patience.

Wager 23021685036229 3 team parlay

Not sure why you guys the status of my bet four times and took money away from me as it’s clearly a winner. 3 team parlay where all wagers won. Very confusing from from transaction history as t was messed with multiple times and I got zero expalantion. Can you guys look into and fix please?

Having a review right now.

The wager has been fixed, the logs can’t be changed sorry about that.

Thankskr looking into this but I still don’t understand as I went from having a positive balance to a negative balance . At 1:45 pm it just say balance adjustment ad wipes out my balance … so what was adjuted then and from what wager/ an why ? Very confusing thanks

Looking into this more I see something funny on my account under bonuses. My bonus was closed this morning at around 12:46 once I hit the required ollover . Transactions show bonus closed and I remember it closed as I checked . Then it say wager adjustment one minue after it closed at 12: 46.:yhen it has another bonus closed again which doesn’t make sense since I only had the one bonus which had already been Closed. I didn’t deposit again and it lowered my balance by about $12 weird.oys like the took the bonus amount from me which in correct as I properly made rollover to be clear. Thanks for your help

Or just strait ignore me I see. Great service . U guys r a ■■■■en joke . Customer service couldn’t answer either but you guys wont help- typical took my bonus and n reason thats bs. Zero explanation… take down your player guarantee cuz its all a lie we all know that .

When the wager was resettled, the balance was restored. The only reason the account was negative was because the wager was unsettled and the winnings for the wager had already been used. Right now, everything is fine and there is nothing wrong with the account.

Thats definetly not it as my bonus was opened and closed three times after I had already went through rollover. The amount was more then wager amount and winnings and was bonus amount. But I see how u guys r and just do stuff with zero explanation nd laritu. No need to open and close a bonus three different times! come on but anyway thanks for trying I see how Bovada treats customers now

@Matty_Bovada
My wager was wrongly settled ref number 23021686145983. Was suppose to win $1107.55 but they settled wager as push for $786.52 saying it was a push but i place bet for austria wien R game to end under 2.5 goals and it ended with 2 goals but wager was settled as a push

Above is a screenshot of the results of that game

It’s definetly time for Bovada to use anoter third party grader . So many mistakes that shouldn’t happen . After the Bills and Dolphins error fest - I believe someone that’s blind and or deaf is grading sports bets for Bovada . Pretty sure they mention accountability in the player guarantee so who’s accountable then? And Whoever hired them should be let go also as they clearly can’t perform their daily grades at even a beginner/ novice level .