Wrongly graded bets

Ref. PROPS-82469304
My bet was stated a loss when it was not a loss. I tried to go through customer support multiple times and they were completely unable to. They claimed to escalate the issue to sports then eventually ended the chat. I have proof of the fact I won. Please use my email to respond: cadeconroy@gmail.com

I selected a bet for anything other then a field goal attempt to occur in the first drive, a touchdown occurred with no field goal attempts.

Hi Mikey I’ve run into a problem regarding not being able to change my phone number in my profile. It sends me a verification to my number that I don’t have anymore. And I have a problem with a bet I did that I was not rewarded for

@papicade
The options were:
PUNT
OFFENSIVE TD
FG Attempt
Any Other

@Yesssiiirrr You will need to speak to Customer Services via live chat to update your number.
Can you please provide the wager reference number so we can check on the bet for you.

I’ve tried to use live chat 9 times already but it always says no one is available

That will because they are busy, keep trying we cannot update number via the community or email

Ref. 23021681432996
I received the loss however ENCE WON 16-7 in a best of 1 map

Checking on this.

As per the sports team, Pain won the round of 16, although Ence won map 1

The tournament is technically in round of 16 becuase the winners lf this stage play in the quarterfinals on friday. Very confusing.

I’m afraid it’s not really my forte, but this is the reply I got from the sports team, who are advising the settlement is correct.

I have a bet here that didn’t award me all my currency. They gave me back what I bet but didn’t give me my earnings of 345. Ref# 23021684014341

The wager was settled as a ‘Push’ which would return the risked amount. Are you stating that it should be graded as a winner?

That’s affirmative. It was :heavy_plus_sign:1 and the team lost by 1

It is correctly graded.
If you had +1 and they lost by 1 it would bring the game to a draw.

Paul, I’ve spoken with twitter support and chat but I don’t think they understand the question or just lied to me in the case of live chat who said to watch for my balance to change.

Can you please look in to Ref; 23021684830837

The wager was for president Biden to use the words “Xi Jinping” in the State of the Union address

There is clear video of the president using those words in that order. Below is video provided by Bloomberg, and transcript shared by New York Times

https://twitter.com/business/status/1623160396394766336?s=46&t=isyXZT8trS6ddYHgg8AnNA

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/08/us/politics/biden-state-of-the-union-transcript.html

This was already escalated to the traders for checking.

Thanks, Paul. Do you expect bettors to see a resolution or explanation soon? The evidence seems pretty clear.

This has been escalated past our normal escalation procedures to the sports team, so it’s likely something that’s going to take more in the 24-48 hour range.