Week 7 NFL 2021 Survivor Pool

Congratulations to those who survived week 6!

152 players made it to week 7 and below is a reminder of the rules:

1. You make one pick each week and if your pick loses or ties, you will be eliminated. If your team wins, you will move on to the next week.
  2. You must choose a new team each week. Choosing a team in any given week that you’ve already picked in a previous week will get you eliminated. (For example, if you’re still in by week 10, that means you should have chosen 10 different teams). So you have to plan accordingly. Check HERE if you are unsure.
  3. Your pick will have to be selected before the start of the football week; so you have until Thursday 8 pm ET. (excluding Week 12 where the thanksgiving games begin at 12:30 pm ET so that will be week 12’s deadline) Any picks submitted after the deadline will not count.

More specifics to our survivor pool:

1. The Prize pool will be a winner take all and the amount will be $3000. We just wanted to post the pool as early as possible. If by week 18 there are still a few people left then the prize pool will be split among all players left.

2. If all remaining players get knocked out in the same week then we will carry it over another week and they will all still be alive but the team they chose will not be able to get picked again. (For example; all 10 people left in week 14 having a losing pick; then all 10 will still be alive the following week.)

3. If for any reason, you cannot submit your pick through the community survivor page (technical issues, can’t access, etc.) you can email your pick to moderator@bovada.lv but again, it must be received before the deadline; no exceptions. If you email a pick and make a selection in the Poll, your email Pick is what will count.

4. If you select a team and that game is canceled and not rescheduled for that same week due to Covid after the deadline of submitting picks; will result in a pass to the next week but you will not be able to select that team again. If the game is canceled and re-scheduled before the deadline of submitting your picks then you must select a new team. Failing to select a new team will result in elimination.

Week 7

• Arizona Cardinals
  • Chicago Bears
  • Green Bay Packers
  • New York Giants
  • Detroit Lions
  • Washington Football Team
  • Philadelphia Eagles
  • Pittsburgh Steelers
  • Los Angeles Rams
  • San Francisco 49ers
  • Cleveland Browns
  • Indianapolis Colts
  • Dallas Cowboys
  • Kansas City Chiefs
  • Los Angeles Chargers
  • Denver Broncos
  • New York Jets
  • New England Patriots
  • Las Vegas Raiders
  • Tennessee Titans
  • Buffalo Bills
  • Minnesota Vikings
  • Atlanta Falcons
  • Miami Dolphins
  • New Orleans Saints
  • Cincinnati Bengals
  • Seattle Seahawks
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  • Carolina Panthers
  • Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Baltimore Ravens
  • Houston Texans

0 voters

3 Likes

@moderators its not letting me vote

Can you please refresh the page and if that doesn’t work, log out and back in again? I can confirm you are on the list @BlackJack21

2 Likes

Go go Godzilla

Go Patriots

So the only people who lost last week were the ones who didn’t submit a pick on time?

Tough one for me this week

There was also a member who took the Bills and another who took the Broncos. Also, unfortunately one member used the same pick they had previously and were disqualified.

1 Like

Jags ended my Jags and Texans strategy but Texans keep it going. KC easily this week. :joy:

Cardinals and not thinking twice about it

Greenbay to get me to week 8!!!

Hahah me tooo

I am out of this competition but just today saw the amount… Effing 3000 dollars…!!!
Why were you offering $50 and $100 during Euro 2020 and why such a big amount for NFL…
I know you cannot keep everyone happy but competition rewards have to be 500 atleast… for soccer matches

2 Likes

@moderators Have you run these NFL Survivor Pools in past years? If so, have they gone all the way to end of season with competitors remaining, or ended sooner? Thanks.

Just want to confirm my pick is in right? @moderators thank you :blush:

@StndrDeviant This is the first one!

1 Like

@Amyv9699 I’m seeing the Cardinals.

1 Like

ESPN had 2.9 percent of users still alive in their yearly “NFL elimination pool” last year going into week 17. So going off that percentage , and an additional week, its doubtful more than like 5 people actually get through the entire season.

Please don’t let it be the last! I’m sure it’s a lot of work and hassle for you moderators. Thank you so much!

4 Likes

We only had 617 picks in week 1, so 2.9% would suggest about 18 survivors going into week 17, with two more weeks to pick. Those are going to be the toughest picks, since most survivors will have to pick among closely matched games. Plus in the final week, you have to deal with the extra wild card of how hard some teams are going to play to win, or will they flat out rest their starters for the playoffs.

So maybe it’s likely 10-12 will survive. Who knows.

But obviously every season and contest is going to be different. Thanks for the info!

1 Like