$100 Competition, Lets see those Avatars!

Like all community competitions, this one is free to enter! All you need to do is have a profile picture to qualify and then make your selection below. If you do not have a profile picture here is how you can add one:

1. Click your avatar at the top right of the page.
  2. Select the silhouette icon, then click ‘Preferences.’

1. In ‘Preferences,’ click the edit icon next to the stock image.
  2. Upload your unique profile picture:

Please ensure your picture is appropriate and doesn’t contain brand logos (reserved for Mods). Also, your profile picture should be unique—please avoid using someone else’s.

Once you’ve updated your picture, submit your preferred way to split the $100 prize by selecting an option below, which will enter you into the draw. All players with an avatar and a selection will be entered into the draw.

The poll will close at 8p ET, and winners will be selected 30 minutes after.

How should the $100 Prize be Split?
  • 1 Way
  • 2 Way
  • 3 Way
  • 4 Way
  • 5 Way

0 voters

Good Luck!!!

19 Likes

Good Luck ALL!!

5 Likes

I hope everybody votes for a 5-way split. Don’t be greedy, let’s spread the love!!

3 Likes

My profile is just some random devastatingly handsome guy i found a pic of

He’s got the body of a Greek god

( assuming Cops is a Greek god )

2 Likes

This is a good idea to get more people adding these. So much easier to remember people….

1 Like

woohoo! Good luck friends :partying_face:

1 Like

Check out my beat of aa in my profile pic. On the right side for once! Good luck to all!

1 Like

Goodluck! everyone

1 Like

Just added my profile pic good luck to everyone!

1 Like

Added my profile picture - good luck everyone

1 Like

Good luck everyone…also does bovada forum give out birthday bonus by any chance ?

Will the Bovada gods be so kind as to bless us all who enter?? If not, bless me.

how do we enter again ?

3ways are always :+1:

3 Likes

Just make a selection in the poll!

Done and did!!! Lets do this!!!

Good luck everyone

Good luck friends!

selected 5. But how do we know if we did it correctly

The most votes is used and then whoever is already winning will win the vote. Congrats millionaire. Bahaha.