10x Vegas jackpot

• What are your initials? MG
• How long have you been with us? Few years
• What was your winning game and amount? 98k
• Was this your first big win online? No
• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings?
No clue !! Over 300k out from bovada in 2023.

8 Likes

And another huge win that was just as big as a jackpot too

2 Likes

You hit the jackpot again on the same game within 2 weeks??

2 Likes

Yep lol. Pretty crazy

2 Likes

Wow bro that’s awesome!! Congrats!!

1 Like

How did you feel when you hit it??? How long in the session were you when you hit it?? And where did you win that other 140k off bovada?? Because if I’m not mistaken the other jackpot you hit was for 60k

That’s awesome man congrats! I know you have put a lot of time and money into playing here so well deserved.

2 Likes

I hit 178k on same game January 15th ish and 60 ish k 3 days prior. So yeah this game has been :fire::fire::fire: for me

4 Likes

Have no clue man. Didn’t think the final jackpot symbol would show up. Literally said there’s 0% chance. So when it did I had to hit refresh and make sure it was really there. Sent some cash to a few friends on the site that are like brothers to me and got myself some bottle service in Cancun. Other than that I feel no different. But very grateful and extremely lucky. @Thejoeyb

9 Likes

That is awesome man, and it is good to see you give back. I hope your good luck continues.

3 Likes

My god insane, literally try to wish this into existence for myself…it’s not working haha. Congrats man!

3 Likes

Told y’all it would go towards next jet or Cancun or whatever. :rofl: nevertheless, it’s legit and there’s no one more deserving to be honest. Hell of a run for sure!

1 Like

Wow I love that slot but it didn’t love me like that

Great luck for you. COngrats. How much was you betting? The higher the bet the better chances.

When he went in the ocean in Cancun, Adidastoes didn’t get wet… the ocean got Adidastoes!

Before Cancun…. Adidastoes once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now The Islands.

:rofl:the myth is going to exceed the actual performance before long. He’s already got one name…… McLovin, Seal, Batman, now it’s Adidastoes! :shushing_face:

3 Likes