$150,000.00 win on Deluxe 777

• What are your initials? AW
• How long have you been with us? 2 years
• What was your winning game and amount? Deluxe 777, won $150,000 and $30,000 same day
• Was this your first big win online? YES! Never in a million years did I expect to get this lucky :slight_smile:
• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings? My wife needs a new car, and going to put some aside for kids college fund. So excited!

21 Likes

wow! congratulations @budweiser60!!!

4 Likes

@budweiser60 Congratulations!!

4 Likes

You can buy a lot of Budweiser’s with that money. Congrats man! Hope I get lucky like you one day :slight_smile: I need a Bud.

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! Keep grinding :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Wow congrats!!! That’s amazing!!

1 Like

Bitcoin all the way here, just takes time. $9500 every three days is the max, so slow and steady. Like another guy on here told me, don’t lose it while you’re waiting for it to withdraw. I used some of my rewards points to play with while I was waiting on my money to come out, so I didn’t feel like I was risking my big win!

6 Likes

Would love to know what your tax plan is & how that works. I’ve always wondered if I where to win big what the best option would be. Anyone feel free to chime in on tax% you can expect to pay & whether selling vouchers will be better or withdrawing to btc. Thanks!

5 Likes

Congrats thats a great thing to do with the winnings Cheers !!

1 Like