$1500 Bovada Sponsored Community Comp!

Hey yall

Bovada has agreed to let me put together and run a college basketball community comp that will run starting this week through the men’s college basketball Final 4 weekend

Here’s how it’s going to work

Starting this week on every Tuesday im going to post 25 mens college basketball games that will occur Thursday through Sunday if that week

Your only job is to pick the winner if each game

I’m going to track everyone picks and post results

Top 3 each week will get paid

1st 60
2nd 30
3rd 10

But here’s the cool part

We will do picks like this for 4 weeks and ill keep a running tally of everyone total through the first 4 weeks

Then starting the same weeks as March Madness we are going to have our own " Bovada CBB Poster Tournament"

The 16 players who had the most pts through the first 4 weeks will be seeded by where they finished on points ( in the event of a tie we will have a play on tourney on Mon-Wed before the tourney starts )

1 vs 16
2 vs 15

And so on. Just like the real tourney

You will pick the games i post here that week and if you win your matchup you advance AND get 25 bucks

The next week we will do the Elite 8 abd if you win your matchup you advance AND win 50 bucks

Then on the last week, same week as the real Final 4, we will have our Bovada Final 4 where all 4 people will compete vs each other to win the title, the bragging rights AND

1st 350
2nd 200
3rd 100
4th 50

You don’t need to do anything other than get your picks in on time. I will post them each week on Tuesday and they will need to be in by Thursday at 5 PM EST

Let’s win some money! Have some fun AND try to win a title!

@Mikey_Bovada

40 Likes

Nice! Thanks for putting this together!

3 Likes

Going to be a lot of work but im retired so… i got the time lol

8 Likes

@Mikey_Bovada is there a way we can get this pasted at the top so people will see it for sure ? Or @Maddie_Bovada

2 Likes

It’s pinned to the top so it should be the 1st thing you see when you go to the latest post along with any other pinned post.

2 Likes

Yeah its not showing that for me but if it is for everyone else that’s cool

1 Like

I’m seeing it at the top so it’s all good.

1 Like

Shows pinned and at the top for me

2 Likes

I was really wondering how u have the time to post on here so much… but glad you’re retired bro enjoy it. 18 more to go for me.

2 Likes

You too can retire at 38 if youre willing to go blind lol

But all in all it’s not a bad deal

Hey to raise my boys and eat bon bons on the couch while the wife works. As long as i look pretty when she gets home we are good

5 Likes

Well hey if you both are drunk you both will look pretty

1 Like

Sounds fun, thanks for doing this!

2 Likes

I will have this week’s 25 games posted in a separate thread by tomorrow afternoon guys

That will give you 48 hrs to get them done

3 Likes

thanks mikey and Rmilia for putting this together This will be lots of fun …

4 Likes

Nice nice looks like fun

2 Likes

Sounds good I’m game goodluck everyone

3 Likes

I’m so In !

3 Likes

Solid im in.

Nice, I’m in!