160k hit 10 times Vegas

• What are your initials? MGG
• How long have you been with us? Few years- this happened around January 15th.
• What was your winning game and amount? 10 times Vegas cashed out $178,000
• Was this your first big win online? Hit the jackpot same game a few days earlier but this is the biggest
• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings? Debt paid off and investing

Image is of re-spin. Original was 7x10x10

16 Likes

Congrats man that is an epic win!

Good job man

Congratulations!!! Unbelievable hit

Congrats buddy!

Fake screen shot. Fake player. Fake bovada

Yeah it’s on practice mode I bet

This is neither fake, nor practice play. Was a $120.00 spin.

@Adidastoes15 congrats on amazing win! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What does this post you made have to do with it not being a practice play?

It means that spins from Practice play are not recorded in the system, only real play.

1 Like

Neither fake nor practice mode. Withdrew it all no problem :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Good hit man!

1 Like

Also if you notice, when you play on practice mode, the amounts don’t have a $ in front of them. That’s how you can tell if it’s practice mode or real money.

1 Like

Thanks folks…just don’t understand the salty people in there who think it’s fake. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

My apologies Nice win sir

1 Like

@CubanMissile25 why would you say it was fake. I remember you having a big hit in the past few months.
When people badger other people that post their wins here, it only makes thibgs worse for the rest of us. By the Big wins being posted gives the rest of us hope that we can also hit something big.

Why are you in the Big wins section if you think it’s fake.
Save yourself and us time by not posting if you’re just going to be detrimental

Yeah that’s why I apologized man relax

No prob.
I actually hit for 6k from a $100 deposit by going through the 35x playthrough on Reels and Wheels XL and ReeindeerXL, took almost a day to complete it. Was a lot of ups and downs but i was able to complete it.
It was on a sister site.

All good brother…much love and hope you and everyone else take home a big hit like this soon :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes