2024 Elections

Trump is the favorite to win it all. Biden is the slight underdog again. The odds are sorta similar to last elections. Who you got winning. Thoughts?

1 Like

I do NOT and because this is a discussion forum.
Are you new around here?

Imo it’s far too early to predict especially with the uncertainty around a Trumps legal issues and the questions on whether Biden will even run again

If i we’re going to bet anything right now I’d probably put a small her on Haley as i think she’s the nominee if Trump somehow is forced out due to the 14th or his court dilemmas

But aside from that there’s no value in either presumptive nominee right now

1 Like

Agree way to early to tell, but that could also add a lot of value to some of these nominees. I think Trump might end up milking his decision and have all of these candidates suck up to him as much as possible. IDK why but it would be interesting to see Trump working with a woman as his VP. I think it would really benefit him picking a woman tho

Pence is the only “fusionist” conservative who can pull that party together. Similar to Biden, he’ll come to white knight the Trump fiasco - this is why I think you’re seeing the CO/ME rulings and Epstein leaks simultaneously. It’s all theater, remember that.

1 Like

Guessing haley would be value at +900. Just saying

Ok. So I’m like the most illiterate person when it comes to placing bets. But I went to play around with the elections betting, and I think I followed the steps right to betting on Trump. I clicked Bet Max just to see and I just want to know, am I understanding right that if I place that bet for 1500 I’d only get back 150?

If you were to win, your risk amount would also be returned to you.

1 Like

I understand that. But it says Risk 1500 and Win 1650. So is that 1650 on top of my risked 1500 or 1650 total win?

You will receive $1650 along with your risk amount of $1500 in the event the wager is a win.

2 Likes

Thank you @Maddie_Bovada !

2 Likes