38k in one $200 spin on Reels and Wheels XL

• What are your initials? WS
• How long have you been with us? Approximately 1 year.
• What was your winning game and amount? Reels and Wheels XL
• Was this your first big win online? No
• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings? Buying my wife a Chanel Handbag and investing in my business!

6 Likes

:thinking:

1 Like

Ive only seen one winner dats at least a legend here and it was only around 10k but havent seen a legend player won a large amount here dat post stuff like dis…so i dnt knw how reliable r dis players cus der pretty much new or bots… just my observation

1 Like

I was down tens of thousands over the last year or so before I hit that spin. But, you think what you want to think. You sound like a smart guy. I actually recorded the free spins on my phone but it won’t let me attach them to the post. The file type is unsupported.

1 Like

You recorded it?? Even more suspicious.
The last person PMed me said the same thing.

He also was a new member to bovada that apprently lost thousands but never sold or bought here.

Chances of winning is so rare.
Chances of recording a JP win is impossible nearly.

You think Bovada’s biggest players are all involved in this marketplace? There cant be much more than 2-300 active members in the marketplace. It is increasingly easy to transact in Crypto, there isnt much reason for people to come mess around in here. I enjoy and use the marketplace quite a bit, but these marketplace members arent the ones keeping Bovada’s lights on.

And the user said they recorded the free spins, which isnt hard to believe at all. If I had free spins on a $200 spin, I am expecting a pretty big payout. It wasnt just a random JP spin.

1 Like

We can confirm that @VilleWilly won, congrats and thank you very much for taking the time to share this with the community!

Crypto has been convient for years and its much more secure than using the marketplace to exchange random amounts of money with random people via various platforms.