777 Deluxe September 09

• What are your initials?JK
• How long have you been with us? 2 years
• What was your winning game and amount? 777 Deluxe $153,898
• Was this your first big win online?yes
• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings? Pay off debt and then party
JK
2 yrs
777Deluxe 159k
No
Pay off debt and then party

9 Likes

Congratulations!

Those are my initials too :slight_smile:
I think 777 is the toughest game to win anything but nice to see :eyes: you hit the big one. Congrats!

1 Like

Everyone will want to know how much you were spinning for. Congrats!

How much were you spinning before it hit??

$5 with a $500 deposit

2 Likes

Can you give a little more detail were you down? Were you up? How long were you playing before it hit? How do the golds pop up??

Kinda funny how his first post is a jackpot win lol. Congrats tho

1 Like

$5 and was about $100 down out of $500 deposit

3 Likes

Might be my first post but I’ve spent my dues here trust me

1 Like

I want to believe you lol not trying to rain on your parade haha. Congrats

Well if you really want to know after hitting the jackpot I ran it up to over 450,000 here is screenshots some of the

bigger ones

5 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

■■■■en beautiful!! Wow! What a dream of a run!! I’m guessing you upped your spins to about 100 a spin after??? Did you get down before you went to the 450k??

Holy moly! That is crazy…pretty awesome. Teach me your skills please. Im 10 years veteran here and have not hit a single jackpot!

Holy ■■■■ing shit. So jealous man. Enjoy that man.

Any deposit bonus or play through bonus attached to this win ? Or rewards pts.?

Where you on a bad losing streak before this ?

No, nothings was attached to the deposit. I’ve cashed out a few times before this but definitely put more in than I cashed out. I ran up a $40 cash bonus once to $26,000 and gave all of it back. I have ran it up and gave it back more times than I would like to admit. Enjoyed every minute of it at the time but sometimes regretted enjoying the fun too much. But it did pay off the long run I guess

5 Likes