Another Live Wager changing AFTER hitting Submit (WITH PICS)

Soooooo, was this silence an unofficial “No Comment” or more of a “Pound Sand Buddy”?

1 Like

That’s a good ole fashion Bovada F U if I ever saw one. Nice to see them treating their long time players so despicably.

Yeah, it’s honestly surprising and a little disappointing because I’ve always felt like I had a decent relationship with the @moderators here in the Community since I started. I know it can take a while to get updates from the other internal teams within Bovada, but 3 weeks on something as serious as being given a completely different wager AFTER HITTING SUBMIT (not a different price or odds) really seems like they don’t care. I mean, integrity and trust are the key parts of this sports book / customer relationship and when they just give you whatever wager they want regardless of what you choose and then literally don’t care and don’t care enough for any update in 3 weeks is pretty frustrating. Usually if a member follows up on one of these posts, the mods will give an update or check again, but I guess it was missed. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

This time is happened to me on a pre game bet. I locked in a full game ml and don’t think anything of it and check back mid game and boom…. I have f5 in my transactions. Unbelievable

At this point, I’m truly confused by the absolute ignoring of this thread and update of the ticket submitted nearly a month ago now. We aren’t just pretending this issue doesn’t exist, are we?

2 Likes

That’s the problem. The mods get on their high horse saying they have answered our question and there’s nothing more they can do when that’s just a complete lie and they haven’t answered anything and have just ignored. Instead they’re on threads answering questions about who they are or what they do in their free time

I stated this before, it should be an easy fix for developers. Any line change it should not let you complete the bet, but the bet still goes through when the line changes not in your favor.

This wasn’t even a line change, the wager itself was completely changed.

1 Like