Bad line MIGA policy

So I placed a bet on San Diego State basketball Moneyline +280… The bet won and I was awarded my funds. Then all of the sudden about an hour later my bet was voided and i had my winnings ripped from my account. When i contacted CS i was told the wrong line was posted so the bet would not count. So great… but it does not stop there… then a few hours later I get a message on my account that shown above. I contacted CS back and speak to a supervisor the confirm whats going on. First I spoke with Agent Maria R. (chats provided)… She assured me my wager would be resettled as a win. Then I spoke with Supervisor Jamella B. She also confirmed that my wager would be resettled as a win. Supervisor Jamella B told me that the bovada message I got refers to the “Miga Policy” in which in the event of a line error bovada will till honor the wager… Thus I have an agent and Supervisor telling me ill get my winnings back… Its now been a few days since the game ended and still no word…

ref. 23111852096204

@Paul_Bovada @moderators

@Vivian_Bovada @James_Bovada @Mikey_Bovada @Maeve_Bovada

I have requested an update.

1 Like

thanks @Paul_Bovada

This has now been re-settled.

1 Like

wow @Paul_Bovada i spent like 5 hours in chats today trying to get this and you did it for my in like 15 mins… really appreciate you man. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I also received this same message that OP received and when I also talked to a chat representative they told me something similar that I would not be getting paid even though I received a message saying the bet would be honored can you also look into mine please @Paul_Bovada

We will have this checked by the Sports Team.

1 Like

The wager has been resettled.

1 Like

What is miga policy? I’ve had multiple wagers canceled because of “incorrect lines” and never got it back.

Hello I’m having the same issue and they are telling me that only my risk amount will be honored not the winnings can you please help me with this

Here is the message I recieved

Checking on this right now.

1 Like

The wager should be fixed now thanks for your patience.

85 posts were split to a new topic: Wager Settled as no action

How does the miga policy work? I am being told that my win does not count because of a line error when my bet is clearly in the description.

I have the exact same bet as this guy except he got his winnings 4 days ago and I haven’t yet can someone please fix this

I had the same bet as the guy above and got a message from bovada that my bet will be honored (per Miga policy) and still haven’t got my winnings a week later please help

Hi @gbwhizz,

Welcome to the Community, thanks for joining the family.

We will have this escalated for you.