Big Win Gallery

I said on 1$ bets, those are 5 and 10 each. Congrats though, wish I cook hit those even once

1 Like

Got that covered. I have more, probably even some .40c and some up at $2 but I do hit most big wins in the $5-$40 range. But my average bet is probably $5-$10 so that makes sense…,

6 Likes

Lol congrats you just won that? I wondering what I am doing wrong for a whole year.

Several games state in the rules that the chance for jackpot is increased with bet size. It definitely is possible to hit the jackpot with even .20c spins but the chances are astronomical. I’ve seen folks here spin for the lowest amounts and still throw tens of thousands into games, if they just had gone heavy from the get go they’d be more likely to be in the green…

3 Likes

This was back in October

7 Likes

October was a good month :sunglasses:

Btw, I swear there’s a correlation with my phones battery and winning. The lower it is the more :moneybag:

1 Like

Yesterday after winning the 10,000 early Saturday morning

6 Likes

How long ago did you hit that mega and major?

Did you withdrawl that 10k or rode it down since your balance is 3k in the screenshot

No this is a different win, 2 days later. When I won the 10k I did 5k first on PayPal took about 30 minutes and did the other 5k

1 Like

April 2023 or 22 i forget lol it was in the same day… started with a 30$ deposit hit a x500 on a $2 bet on the jackpot wheel on wheels xl… then just started ramping up bets and my balance was 72k the next morning… i cashed out a little over 45k gave 27k back over a few week soan because the matchpay limits of twice every 24 hours withdrawl and the max cashout was like 1k at that time … still was the craziest feeling i ever had

6 Likes

Wow that’s unreal

I hit the x500 today on a 50 cent bet

10 Likes

Great wins! Are you guys using the autospin or are you manual clicking?

Also, do you use bonuses? I find it extremely hard to complete a 35x or 40x rollover. Even the 20x rollovers are hard too.

4 Likes

So I use both. I don’t use quick spin as a setting generally but I will fast spin myself a lot of the time. As exciting as it is , it can be damn near soul crushing depleting thousands in minutes, so proceed with caution doing that lol

And I have no issue with bonus or rollover - I’m generally playing for big wins and completing rollover on the way is easy. If you’re only trying to pop a couple hundred and log off, then I’d avoid it. Also watch the yo-yo effect and keep an eye on your playthroygh percentage. Sometimes you’ll tailspin after 75-80% of the way… Switch machines, switch bet amounts; bob and weave.

Good luck :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Good advice for sure. I need a lucky streak right about now

1 Like

I always use 100 auto spins every time I play

1 Like

x500 on $1. I hope I bet more. :joy::joy:

5 Likes

@charm8676 and @CubanMissile25 Thanks for the advice. I hope to have better luck this year.
When i deposit $200 with a 50% bonus and 20x rollover, i usually only bet $1 a spin because im trying not to use the rollover. But i guess i should just commit to using the rollover and bet $2 to $5 a spin with the $300 total smount to help get bigger wons and meet the rollover quicker.

Used to be easier before Reels and Wheels XL became only a 10% contribution.

1 Like

You’ll get the hang of it but that’s a start. Forgot to mention you want games without insane volatility but honestly any machine is capable of dragging you down with it lol

Cleo can be fairly consistent for example - just know I’ve also lost several hundred spins in a row on it :rofl:

1 Like