Bovada CBB pick em Bracketology Week 1

Hey guys!! Awesome first week. Everything went great thanks to @StndrDeviant

Today we have our first ever Bracketology

This is how the bracket would look if the tourney started today based on week 1 and tiebreaker

Play in games

1. averagejoe vs 16 Rockrs
    15 . Chieftain vs 15 mcfc104

1 seed @BomboRiviera vs 16 seed Play in winner

8 seed @alpinechap vs 9 seed Jajaoly

4 seed @Bstern3 vs 13 seed Asiphanh27

5 seed @Duckfan32 vs 12 seed Winners101

6 seed @Busterboi vs 11. Seed Jackreed05

1. Seed @Rmilia1 vs 14 seed ALLGOOD

7 seed @ngiftakis vs 10 seed AshesToAshes

2 seed @Thecanman vs 15 seed Play in winner

Don’t forget i so post this week’s games tomorrow!!

Let’s all have a great week . Good luck to us

4 Likes

@Lillian_Bovada can i get this in comps please and thank you v

3 Likes

This has been done @Rmilia1

3 Likes

You can still get in

Just have to do your picks by Thursday at 5 PM EST

Week 2 is up now

2 Likes

My bad sorry reacted ro fast.

1 Like

Totally fine. I get it

I would’ve liked to have had more time too but i didn’t get approval till late

Just keep an eye out every Tuesday for the games

1 Like

Hey @scuba_123 , I agree with you that Bovada needs to make improvements in how we’re notified of things like this. I’m on here practically every day and I just stumbled on it. I get emails on some forum posts, but not all. I’ve studied the settings and I’m still stumped as to how to set up all the options right. It’s worth a thorough discussion with the mods to see how this can be improved. The whole reason for these competitions is to benefit both the players and Bovada; it’s in all our interests to have more widespread knowledge of competitions. Maybe @Maddie_Bovada or @Lillian_Bovada or some of the other mods can read this and come up with some suggestions. I understand your frustration. There have been other contests in the past that I learned about too late and felt miffed. I’ll be happy to set up my forum settings however they tell me, but honestly, I have an IT background and I find this too complicated. We ought to be able to let Bovada know we want to be notified of any competitions and get those notifications pushed to us somehow. I also agree there should be advance notice. Sometimes the mods pop a small competition on here and only give us hours notice to respond. Maybe the reasoning is that will motivate us to check the forum 3-4 times/day, but for many people, that is unreasonable.

@StndrDeviant I understand what your position with the notifications. We’ll try to come up with a work around in the meantime. Maybe a banner at the top of every page might work for now.

When I get a chance I’ll review all the options and settings and see if there’s something I’m missing. I know there are a lot of options. I’m not sure enough players understand how to set them up. I only learned of the community forum years after first joining and depositing on Bovada. Then it seemed overwhelming to figure out how to get all the stuff set right. I’m not trying to be negative at all. I think any improvement to this would be a big positive for Bovada, because it would increase participation and presumably customer loyalty, and the players because we’d know about more of the things going on. I suspect if everyone who sports bets on Bovada had been aware of this competition there would have been several hundred participants the first week instead of 88.

1 Like