Bovada Poster Tourney E8 results and discussion

Yeah, as I contemplated changing my LSU pick, I wondered how likely it would be that we’d BOTH change to Iowa in the final few minutes!

1 Like

I hope that Rochambeau happens in this matchup, not that it’ll benefit me in any form.

Man im a big LSU TIGERS FAN regardless of sport but i only took iowa since i knew my opponent would’ve so i wanted to neutralize that pick and remove from chances so if my tigers do lose i. Not butt hurt twice so cmon USC LETS GO

I can’t say I follow all your logic, but I got the USC LETS GO part.

Since he’s trailing you by 1, and you thought you knew what his picks would be, why not make all 3 of the same choices and box him out from being able to catch up? I’m sure he’s happy to see you pick 3-1 underdog USC instead of UConn and give him a shot at getting even again.

Yeah uconn is more of a public play the familiar squad but i think Juju will shine tonight and maybe the books have it wrong fingers crossed

And FYI Lsu will win tonight … Geaux Tigers

Congratulations, @Jajaoly. You’ve got this already. Clark’s on fire. Go win this thing! She’s up to 50 already with 6:28 left. You win. Also congrats to @Duckfan32. Caitlin Clark has handed you a win as well.

Just down to @jayreid vs. @Schradc18.

2 Likes

@Duckfan32 and @Jayster04 locks up a final 4 spots as well

We’ve got our final 4!!

Not to brag but i got all of you in my final 4 lol

3 Likes

I appreciate it. Was basically a coin flip. You were a great adversary.

1 Like

That’s really impressive. Haha

You know what they say about an actual blind squirrel

1 Like

Sorry, @Rmilia1 ,you’re wrong on multiple levels. Mis-typed @jayreid 's name. And the Iowa-LSU game has nothing to do with @jayreid vs. @Schradc18 . That will depend on USC-Connecticut. So we only know 3/4 of our Final Four.

Lol. He did mistype his name but @jayreid clinched since he won the tiebreaker already and has a one game lead.

@Jajaoly Thanks! Sorry for doubting you @Rmilia1 . Sports betting isn’t my thing! Logic usually is, but I failed this one. :exploding_head:

So congrats to our Final Four, which unfortunately doesn’t include @Rmilia1 or me, but does include four worthy contestants!

2 Likes

:basketball: :basketball_man: :dollar: Week 6 Scoreboard through Game 24: :dollar: :basketball_woman: :basketball:

Our Final Four is set!

Elite 8 Bracket Final Results:

Seed Contestant Won Seed Contestant Won
1. @Duckfan32 * 16 vs. 8. @brian_123 16
4. @jayreid 16 vs. 5. @Schradc18 15
6. @Nyri_barrett 14 vs. 3. @ngiftakis 12
2. @Jajaoly * 14 vs. 10. StndrDeviant 14
  • Won by tie-breaker
    ⌂ Will win by tie-breaker regardless of the outcome of the LSU-UConn game

cc: @Rmilia1

2 Likes

Why does duck fan win if it’s 3 tie breakers?

I won the first tie breaker lol

2 Likes

I think it goes tiebreakers if needed if the first did not have winner

2 Likes

Thats how tie breakers work. No need to go to the 2nd if decided in the 1st

2 Likes