Bovada Poster Tourney E8 results and discussion

I mean I understand why you would say that it works in your favor but then there’s no need for multiple tie breakers if “that’s the way they work”

They’re sequential tie-breakers. If first one breaks the tie, the later ones don’t come into play. Just like with the NFL and other sports leagues.

1 Like

It’s too late to dispute now but other tie breakers should of been added if necessary

Well everyone had a choice in picking their scores so that was kinda in everyone favor but let’s go rather be highly favored and forever blessed :innocent:

But there are 3 why does 1 outrank the other 2

No man it has nothing to do with it being in my favor lol.

1 Like

I think it was just in order of the game schedule

1 Like

The 2nd and 3rd tiebreakers are only used if the 1st didn’t decide a winner

1 Like

Yeah I understand

Lol yeah sure… But congrats on the w

1 Like

That’s how it’s been the first few week’s as well. We had 2 last week but the 2nd was only going to be used if the first didn’t decide it

I posted all 3 at the same time because otherwise your only giving people a matter of minutes to get their 2nd tiebreaker in

1 Like

Yeah I remember the 3rd one threw me off so I actually thought it was a best out of 3 type of thing

1 Like

So how does the final 4 work is it a 1 on 1 or a battle royale because I didn’t understand how y’all got the 1st -4th placements

Is just all 4 of you guys vs each other . Highest score wins.

1 Like

Do we get something for making the final four?

2 Likes

@Brooke_Bovada can i get

@Duckfan32
@jayreid
@Jajaoly
@Nyri_barrett

All credited with 50 please? Thanks

1 Like

Weird. Good timing lol

1 Like

Lol ok sounds good I guess I didn’t understand the rules completely I would have followed suit

As a reminder

Next week

1st place 350
2nd place 200
3rd place 100
4th place 50

6 Likes

@moderators
@Dominic_Bovada @Alice_Bovada

Can someone please add the 50 bonus per @Rmilia1 request

Thanks