Bowl Games Competition #1

Thanks for opp

@Jasmine North Texas and Miami Ohio game did not record my pick either or something. I know I didn’t skip this one! Can you check my pick?

@Cassieb04 Jasmine is off today, I did however take a look, and I see no pick for you for the Texas/Miami game I’m afraid.

Strange. I’ve not looked over a picked to date until now and it seems particularly odd that multiple people seem to have issues with this same pick.

Can you please confirm I picked Georgia state? I am pretty sure I did but I don’t see my username underneath it. Ty.

@Duckfan32 I can confirm you did pick Georgia State -6.5

Thanks for confirming. Just curious why does my username show for some games but not for others??

You are 4th from the left on the bottom row.

1 Like

Gotcha. I think it just shows a fraction of users on the post for each game. Thanks

No, you can click the dropdown to see all votes.

1 Like

UCLA/NC ST cancelled.

1 Like

Here’s hoping we have no more cancellations or 50 people are going to be splitting this :grimacing:

1 Like

If it becomes a split with a ton of people, maybe have a contest among the 50 winners?

If it is a very large group of players we’ll have a poll with a few options and see what they want to do at that time for sure.

3 Likes

Good luck evy1

1 Like

I’ve picked a few teams but I am not seeing my photo on any of the list.

1 Like

I<eep pu$hing the IiI bIue @rrow on the bottom tiII there i$n’t @ bIue @rrow @nymore
:arrow_down:

1 Like

$1,000 / 50 = $20. i’ll take it!

1 Like

3 for 3 so far! I must be psychotic!
or psychic?
nah, right the first time

Suggestion, Ryan:

If you end up in that situation with dozens of winners, offer at least three options:

1. Divide evenly, as the original rules stated would happen.

2. An “overtime” contest, potentially winner-take-all, or at least ending up with far fewer contestants to split the prize among. (Personally, I have a problem with changing the rules after the fact since the rules clearly state: “Prize pool will be split among all players that chose the most correct answers.”)

3. A hybrid approach: Some significant portion, at least half, or even 75% of the prize pool split evenly per original rules, and the remainder used for the overtime tie-breaker contest. That way everyone who picked perfectly gets something, but there’s still a significant prize at stake for one or a few winners. Even splitting 75% of the pool among several dozen contestants still leaves $250 to be played for in OT; for most of us that’s nothing to sneeze at. (Well, if you want to sneeze at it, I hope you’re wearing a :mask: KN-95 mask. :sneezing_face:)

3 Likes