Bowl Games Competition #1

Anyone have an idea of how many are still in the running here? I am undefeated so far going into the final two games. I have Georgia and Cincy to cover. Hope it’s not 110 people splitting the prize haha

Am I still in competition or done?

Likely a lot of people are unbeaten

With only 4 games played and the favorites covering in all 4 theres probably at least 30 or 40 people at 4-0. Maybe more

How many have you gotten right so far? A lot of people are 4-0.

I’m 3-1 actually

I’m not sure how to find my picks for any of the competitions I will someone let us know if we win?

Thank you I appreciate it. Going to check now.

The bar graph is blue for the team you picked.

That’s for the games that have already been played or have at least started. Before that, you should still be able to see (and change) which black button you pushed.

Hoping Cincy covers against Bama; I am going to imagine most people are taking SEC Alabama to cover in this competition. Maybe thin out the pack of undefeated winners…

Well only 204 ppl picked the first game…and it was 50-50…so only 102 people can be perfect so far.

We have 28 perfect right now

2 Likes

101, actually

Thanks @Matty_Bovada for that update. Should be able to see the layout after the Bama game kicks off; I am hoping for a heavy Bama percentage and a Cincy cover.

Would you be willing to post the names of the 28? Theoretically we could tediously go through the lists and pick them out, but without the ability to download the names and compare the four lists, it would take many hours to do that!

It won’t matter much who the field picks; just the 28 who are still undeated.

Yes I am aware only the other 27 people matter, but since there’s 33% on Cincy I would assume that is going to mirror the 27 where maybe 10ish people have UC to cover.

The 28 so far are:
Andrew1gt
aweides
Bhendrick
Bmajirsky
BomboRiviera
Broadcaster005
Bstern3
Captainhurl
Cbears312
Dmakita
Duckfan32
Gpayne
Gvd009
Jared31
Jgarguilo
kc_chuck
msp_123
RAJESH1807
Ruckerma
RundieMC
Shermanator
Skiroy
sprocketdog
StndrDeviant
Tesha48795
Vikes1975
Yttrium
Zeunerb

2 Likes

Who are your picks for today?

18 picked Alabama
10 picked Cincinnati

So at most we’ll have 18 left going into the final game.

Good luck, everyone. (More luck to the Tide pickers, though!)

1 Like

Andrew1gt Cincy
aweides Bama
Bhendrick Cincy
Bmajirsky Bama
BomboRiviera
Broadcaster005 Cincy
Bstern3
Captainhurl Bama
Cbears312 Bama
Dmakita Bama
Duckfan32 Cincy