Ceasar victory 7500 progressive!

• What are your initials?JB
• How long have you been with us? Hella long
• What was your winning game and amount?about 7500ish on the ceasar victory progressive last night at like 4am
• Was this your first big win online?i think its my largest but ive had about the same
• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings? Not sure yet

So i play almost every day on the slots and get killed…been like that for like 10 years haha. But i decided to ask for a bonus and see if i could get one. After waiting a while and answering a bunch of questions like, whats my favorite movie or where i would like to go on vacation i was offered 60 bonus and the agent closes the chat…ok…so i go to the game ceaser empire and see that the bonus was never issued. Lol now i get to play the game again…shit another 20 mins of movie time and talking about my favorite color. Eventually i get a great agent who says sorry and then gives me 70 because of all the back and forth. I go back to ceasers empire. The progressive has just been hit. ■■■■!!! Thats the only game i really play. Ok second option. Ceasar Victory the progressive is higher than usual i think. I start by spinning 2 dollars and quickly get cut in half in less than a blink of an eye. Ok so i guess we do a dollar. A few spins in the game acts kinda like its going to a bonus but i dont see any coins or the little horse symbol anywhere on the screen. I start thinking maybe it glitched and then thr ■■■■ing jackpot progressive pops up. Damn and i wouldnt of even played if my weed guy didnt call me back at 2am!!! I need to thank him lol

10 Likes

Love this!! Nice win man and even better description!

1 Like

Good hit bro… glad the man was unreliable for the party supplies haha. I know how that goes believe me. !! Be smart and don’t give it back . . Hope you went strait to the withdrawal tab. Enjoy the cash homie !

1 Like

Bahaha!
This is the best big win post Ive seen on here.
Gotta give thanks to the weed man.
Congrats dude! Dont smoke it all!