Community Freeroll Leaderboard

Correct @Gabriel, you would be next with 17 points.

How does the payout structure work at the final table ? Is it like a traditional sit no go where the top 3 get paid ? Winner take all? Or will all final table members get paid?

We don’t as of yet have full details on the final table structure, but will after the next tournament and leaderboard is finalized.

1 Like

Just my thoughts.

I think it would be a nice touch if ALL finalists that make the final table get rewarded for making it there. This whole structure wasn’t a one off tournament where a lot of luck took place. This has taken place over several tournaments and while luck does come into play, it’s still a skill based game. It’s not like a slot tournament where it is all luck.

Not sure what the overall prize pool is etc etc but I think all that make it should be rewarded.

I think I agree . Honestly it depends a lot on the prize pool. If it’s a good amount I think everyone should definitely get paid ( 2k plus )

If it’s less than that I’d be ok making it like a standard sit n go since everyone who makes the finsl table already made money by getting there anyway

I would think if you’re doing 500 prize pools on the qualifiers to make the final table the final table prize pool would be min 5× that ( pretty standard poker math lol )

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the whole final table will get paid.

If these qualifying tournaments payout the whole final table, rest assured the last one will as well.

Would love to see a token to million dollar tourn given to top 3. Where we all know the number…and then people can follow and watch them play it and cheer them on.

1 Like

We’ll get the official final table up tomorrow when @Ryan_Bovada is in

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who participated in the 5th Community Freeroll.

Standings were as follows.

Place Community Member Points
1st @Jj2_123 25
2nd @Ben_123 18
3rd @bushswtp69 15
4th @StndrDeviant 12
5th @freaksforum 10
6th @lensmachamp 8
7th @BongoFiesta 6
8th @Rmilia1 4
9th @csr_123 2
10th @blurby 1

This now puts our Final Table standings as such:

Place Community Member Points
1st @Jj2_123 50
2nd @freaksforum 44
3rd @Ben_123 36
4th @ninerz911 and @Kailuamoku 33
6th @Rmilia1 29
7th @lensmachamp 26
8th @KingBama 21
9th @dreweng4 and @9999Gp 18

Congratulations for making the actual Final Table everyone!

3 Likes

In regards to the tie for 9th, we’ll be discussing this during the week and will have an update by latest Tuesday.

When will we expect to see the final table payout, pay structure, starting stack etc?

Just moving this forward since it was posted 4 weeks ago. I still stand by this and think everyone would agree.

For example if the prize pool was $500

1 . $150
2. $100
3. $60
4. $45
5. $35
6. $30
7. $30
8. $25
9. $25

1 Like

Will the ability to re-enter be available for first 30 minutes as this has been a staple in all tournaments past.

Or

Instead of $1500 chip stacks, we start with $5000 and make it where you actually can play poker instead of bingo.

Thanks

1 Like

I would hope the final table prize pool would be more than the play in tourneys prior

That said who knows what it’ll be

2 Likes

We’ll be discussing most of these items at our next meeting and should have final decisions at latest mid week.

2 Likes

I made it!

1 Like