Community Freeroll Leaderboard

Hey everyone just here with details on the Final Table event.

A few issues to address that were brought up above and what we discussed:

1. What places will pay in the final? We definitely took some of the feedback here and have decided that we will ensure that all players do receive at least a small winning percentage even if ultimately finishing 10th

2. What are we going to do about the tie for 10 players? Ultimately upon discussing this we decided to just allow for the final table to be 10 players. We understand this will start the event with 2 tables but after 1 removal should consolidate and it seemed a bit harsh to simply remove one of the 2 finalists. However, we’ve also added some funds to the final table to compensate for this.

3. There will be no re-entries, but we will be increasing the chip stacks to allow for longer gameplay.

Finally the structure of the event itself!

Daye and amount: Saturday July 10 3:05p ET Top 30% will be paid as normal.

$500 will be in the tournament prizepool, and we will add another $525 on our end as a community bonus to finishers:

1. $150
  2. $100
  3. $60
  4. $45
  5. $35
  6. $30
  7. $30
  8. $25
  9. $25
    10.$25

5000 Chips Starting Stack

8 Minute blinds, No re-entries

Lastly, players involved will be PM’ed tomorrow with the password to the event. Please obviously do not give this out to anyone else as only the 10 eligible players will be allowed to participate.

Congratulations again to all the final table members, and Good Luck!

8 Likes

Not in it but its a great tournament to do…only thing I’d like to say is the winning amounts could be bigger but im sure you know that…anyways good luck guys can we get some odds to bet on who wins this thing

2 Likes

This would actually be an interesting idea but I don’t think it’s necessarily feasible unfortunately.

Thank you Ryan and mods again for the opportunity! When you mention “top 30% will be paid out as normal,” can you please specify the details? How will the original $500 tourney prize pool be divided? Thank you again and looking forward to Sat!

This is in regards to the $500 prize pool on the tournament. In other words it will pay out the top 3 places. The details will be on the actual lobby when the tournament is up.

The other $525 will be issued by us to ensure all places at least receive something.

2 Likes

Looks good . I like starting the stacks bigger for sure

Love the idea of posting odds on the tourney . Probably tough to do unless someone just ran it in the community though

Looks good to me don’t you have any 10 person tables in the basement somewhere I like the idea of all starting at the the same table

Thanks for the update on the structure and using my suggestions for 5K chips and a prize for everyone on top of whatever the top 3 prizes will be.

One thing I don’t like is a split 5/5 because that’s not a final table as was put forth at the beginning. Granted it will take 1 player to be KO’d but rather than allow actual game play early, it will go a lot faster at the lower levels of blinds/antes. Rather than being able to see more hands before the blinds hit, you’ll get less.

While fully understanding you didn’t want to exclude someone, this could have been resolved before the tournament to have those two tied play a heads up match 60-90 minutes before the final table.

Just my 2 cents worth :slight_smile:

1 Like

One thing I forgot, I do like the idea of posting odds on the final table participants.

Even if the min/max bet on a single player $5. With a max total bet of $10 overall. This way people could bet on two players. Note that the bet would have to be $5 which is the same min/max bet. So the most anyone could make was two $5 bets

Odds don’t have to be anything super hard and if need be, I will take a stab at handicapping the field just like they do for horse racing and then the betting would change the odds. :slight_smile:

If nothing else itd be fun to do it amongst those on the community but it’d be better if the site could do it. I’m sure they’re worried about collusion but as you saud if you made the max bet small then that pretty much eases that worry

Hey a good time to test that non anonymous table software since we know everyone at the table. I wouldn’t even mind watching the game!

I’d like to see what they’d look like.

When is it? I have missed the last few due to work. I hope I’m not working when this tourney is going on!

The last one is on Saturday at 2 CST but it’s the final table for the 10 who qualified with the most points . Not sure if that includes you? I think it does but I’m too lazy to look lol

@Kailuamoku was already a lock before last Sat so he didn’t even participate :slight_smile: Looking forward to losing to you all!

This Saturday or next? July 17th?

This Sat at 3:05 ET, scroll up my man.

1 Like

Any eta on when they’ll be shipping out the password for tomorrow? I’m guessing it’ll just follow the last 5 but still would he nice to know for sure lol

We’ll send a PM to the finalists a little later today

All I can say is Player 4 is a total and complete luckbox.