Community Freeroll Leaderboard

Lol, 2nd place (#3) here. Thanks for the opportunity @moderators.

2 Likes

Yep. Got me out in 4th. Pocket 8ā€™s vs 9ā€™s and of course the 8 comes on the turn.

Lol yes I sucked out a few times. Iā€™ll take it though

Thereā€™s plenty more of these to show but you get the picture!

That was brutal but 4 handed with 8s youā€™re calling too

2 Likes

Congrats to all of those that made the final 10, it was fun playing with everyone along the way.

Thanks to the @moderators, community and Bovada for putting up the prize money for every tournament and the additional for todayā€™s final.

Hope to see more poker events in the near future.

CARPE DIEM

5 Likes

It was a blast !

1 Like

So did only the top 3 get paid or are the moderators sending out the winnings later?

I think the top 3 get the actual tourney winnings right away but the bonus portion will come later

Everyone should get paid that made the final table (at least that is the assumption). There was some other type of bonus money that was added (I think $550 or something around there) and that should be dispersed proportionally.
Who is this #4 seater? Need to have him play some progressive slots today and hit a few jackpots. That 10h3h hand was funny. I can see how the hand plays out though if he calls a raise by UTG and flops mid pair. Heā€™s going to undoubtedly see a turn card and turns a flush draw along with his pair which means heā€™ll 100% see a river.

1 Like

Congrats again to our final table finalists.

Hereā€™s our final ranking:

1st @Rmilia1
2nd @lensmachamp
3rd @freaksforum
4th @ninerz911
5th @KingBama
6th @Kailuamoku
7th @dreweng4
8th @9999Gp
9th @Ben_123
10th @Jj2_123

The extra prize pool money has also been added for everyone

5 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly right

3 Likes

Congrats Rmilia1. Nice win :slight_smile: First ever Community Poker Champion. I think we finally found someone that can teach Negreanu a few things.

2 Likes

I actually love how he plays which is why I try to see a lot of hands especially from my blinds with suited cards or connected cards

I definitely play looser than most and I was even looser today since it was a freeroll. I like to play a lot of hands so I can get a sense of how other people play

1 Like

Whatā€™s your status in tournies? You play big ones? Ever won any?

Iā€™ve won a few in PokerStars back in the day. Donā€™t play many big ones anymore as Iā€™ve got young kids abd donā€™t have hours and hours to commit to them

Biggest win ever was 23k on PS.

In 07 I finished 35th in the 535 buyin Sunday Millions on PS

I was in 2nd with 40 people left and made the mistake of getting involved in a hand with the chip leader

He hit a draw on the river ( huge pot) and cracked my trips

Ended up winning 5800 but first place was almost 240k I still think about that all the time. I was at least 90% after the turn and if I had won that I couldā€™ve literally folded to the final table

Man, same story here! And I was in a same tourney just like thatā€¦27 people left and I lost with my kk to aq all in preā€¦and we were like 7th and 8th in chipsā€¦ I have kids now too, so donā€™t play as muchā€¦but started to play a little more the past few months and won a few decent tourneyā€¦so if I can show profitā€¦then my other half canā€™t complain! Lol!

1 Like

I would love to play more poker here ( its actually why I signed up here ) but I absolutely hate that all the big dollar tourneys let you rebuy. Despise that model personally as I feel like it encourages bs play . I donā€™t mind a loose player ( hell I am one ) but I donā€™t like a 200+ buy in tourney letting guys call you with rags in hopes to double up knowing they can just rebuy if they lose. Thereā€™s a place for that but not every big dollar tourney. And the late registration is open wayyy too long too . Shit you can register for the Milly here 6 hours after it starts and youā€™re only 2 quick double up away from being an average stack

Late registration should be max 2-3 hours imo

5 Likes

Couldnā€™t agree with you more!

what is going with free rolls or some type of competetion

maybe like an NFL survivor pool

pick one team each week

there should be something in the works at least

jeeeeez