Community Freeroll Tournaments

Leave them both out🤣

2 Likes

Start a table with 5 and 5

Heads up play in between the 2 9th place finishers 1 hour before the final table next Saturday

1 Like

Any idea when we will get the info on the final table ie prize pool? Start chips? Blind structure etc ?

They edited the original post with some details e.g. $500 prize pool

Any update? @moderators

We’ll likely have something provided today or tomorrow. Though I’ll likely be updating the final table details in the leaderboard thread.

1 Like

Can we get odds on who wins it all? Then get really meta and place wagers that people not on the community will be like “buttbongofiesta +500 wtf is this?” But then I guess not since the community lol would just get one of them to throw the whole thing for a buck. Why are all my ideas based on pure honesty? It’s like ■■■■ing dishonest people ruin it all.

3 Likes

Hey everyone the details for the tournament are posted in the leaderboard thread now.

Hey @moderators ! It’s been almost a year since this community freeroll poker tournament began.

Any plans for Community Freeroll 2.0? Or CFRPT 2022? Or ComFree '22? Or Broke Poker Player’s Best Friend 2022? (any prize for the best name? :joy:)

2 Likes

We will actually have some and more details will be coming soon.

7 Likes

Heck yea let’s get all the lambs in for slaughter baaaaahhh

2 Likes

the starting time at 3:05 is that EST or PST

These tournaments are closed now but keep an eye out for upcoming news on new ones

4 Likes

Sounds good

so what tournament is on 3/13 because thats the date i was looking at and now that i look has last years date. well gonna be hard to win now.

I did the same thing!
Except I copied the whole schedule down in a note book before I realized I was a year late! :upside_down_face: :rofl:

1 Like

How do you join?? Where can I enter the password to play??

Your a year late. Lol

1 Like