Community Freeroll Tournaments

Can someone share the password to this I closed the pop up before I read whole thing thanks

The password of the tournament is BVCFR2

2 Likes

Thanks a lot

1 Like

This is very nice. And it was also my idea about a year ago. Where I’m from they had this almost Nascar style of poker tournaments with the overall winner going to the World Series of Poker Main Event.

1 Like

alittle under an hour until the cards are dealt

1 Like

Looking forward to this. Best of luck everyone!

1 Like

I’m player #39 good luck everyone(except against me)! :raised_hands: :metal: :grin:

1 Like

I’m player #3 GG

3 Likes

Player #36

2 Likes

Player 24 🤌🏼

1 Like

Player #21

1 Like

Lol I was player #88. Hopefully one of you guys were at my table. After about a minute I decided I didn’t really want to play online poker on this beautiful Saturday afternoon so I just kept going all in. Ended up getting called and beat with A9 by a Q9 hand. Good luck boys I just don’t think internet poker is for me anymore very unexciting

1 Like

Hows everybody doing

1 Like

Trying to build a stack…have not rebought yet but willing to if i go busto during re-entry period.

A couple re-buys so far

I was unable to re-enter? I was playing kind of crazy because i thought I could do so. Oh, well that is kind of lame. GL to those remaining.

I guess the re-entrys only lasted for a certain amount of time, my error.

@baldandbankrupt yeah they only last until first break

1 Like

Fun times, even on the freerolls the RNG hates me :joy:. No big deal just a 3 way all in for the chip lead in the tournament.

Hey player 17, i’ll take a player transfer when you win, thanks in advance. Goodluck gents.

4 Likes

I wasn’t aware that we had a break yet? usually the break is after an hour. Either way, it was my mistake for not looking in the tournament lobby.