Community Freeroll Tournaments

Did me dirty with that Queens vs Aces hand but nice run to the final table my man. Who ended up winning?

1 Like

Lol I remember holding out on the AK. I was sweating that last club lol

I got 3rd!!!

I was player 59

1 Like

Finished in first

5 Likes

We’ll work on the top 10 and ranking list to get them posted for everyone tomorrow

2 Likes

Fun Tourney despite the bad beat. These are great for the Community.

1 Like

Thought it was lame as ■■■■. Poker room here is so boring to fkn look at it with the player 1 player 2 bullcrap and the puke disgusting backdrop layout. I can’t do it for more then 2 minutes on phone anymore, no idea how I used to play this garbage for hours

I’m sorry I’ll have to disagree. I thought the tourney was fun and quick. It would have been better with our community names but some people did put there seat number in the forum. I also do feel that trying to play poker on your phone is difficult.

5 Likes

Went out 13th

2 Likes

I haven’t seen the list posted yet

Apologies for the delay with this as we should actually have it up tomorrow. We had a bit of a slow down getting the full list but should have these up within the next 24 hours or so.

4 Likes

Nevermind lol that was last week sorry about that

1 Like

@Cody_123 No problem. the next community freeroll will be April 3rd though

3 Likes

The password for this months community freeroll is: BVCFR3

2 Likes

Is the final table all prize pool or only 1st place take the full $500?

@Destro In the final table, top 3 will get you in the money.

4 Likes

I missed the first tourney so im confused is it a tournament to make it to the last table and then your eligible to win 500 or each tournament including the final table the prize pool is 500?

@saccnyc Each tournament along the way will have a $500 prize pool.

Then with each tournament along the way, the top 10 finishers for each will accumalate a certain amount of points. At the end, the top 9 overall will play in the final table

1 Like

I was knocked out in the first. I can still enter the 2nd one?

1 Like