Crypto Corner ! $50 Bonus Chance

Looks like I barely made it and it closes now. I’ve never won a contest before lol.

2 Likes

Coinbase and cash app

Congrats @Mwalk_123 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Question for the BTC ATM users @Clutch @Duckfan32, dumb question, do you usually have to manually type out every letter/number for the destination BTC address one by one or is there an easy way to copy/paste at a physical ATM?

Coinbase is my go to! Never had any issues. Easy to use

I like to use cashapp for bitcoin the fees are less than other wallets and I can also use app for sending and receiving money with friends

So, after I deposit money into the BTC ATM, it goes directly to my wallet that is linked to my phone number that I type in at the ATM. Then, I can go to my mobile app/wallet. I can copy the Btc address I get from Bovada and then paste it in the “send to” address in my wallet. So no need to hand key anything. The whole process takes 1 minute to send. Very quick. Cheap fees too.

3 Likes

Thanks for the detailed response. How does your BTC address link to your phone # in the first place? Through a specific app for specific BTC ATMs or something else? @Duckfan32

1 Like

Yes, you are correct. So, the one I use is thru Coinstar kiosks and the company selling is called Coin Me. They started primarily in the Pacific NW but think they have expanded to most states. So, I have an specific account thru CoinMe. So when I go to the ATM, once I type my cell number in, it automatically recognizes me and once I insert cash into the ATM, it is instantly put to my CoinMe wallet which I have an app for. All I have to do then is secure a btc for my Bovada deposit and then copy and paste the address and it usually takes 5 minutes and I have funds in my Bovada account. 4% fees total. Not the lowest but certainly reasonable to me.

1 Like

Coin base is SO MUCH CHEAPER and super fast you can also withdraw right away to you PayPal. It hits your account in seconds.

I like using Bitcoin every day it’s fast and eazy. It allows me to send money we’re I need with being traced. I can’t believe how higher the fee has got. So I’m hoping to find something on here today .

Be carful don’t send directly from Cashapp make sure you buy from cashapp send to a wallet than into your account. They closed my account after awhile I’m pretty sure a lot of people have had the same issue per posts on Reddit.

1 Like

brd wallet is my choice

BRB is now Coinbase

Coinbase is the easiest to use as far as markets go and I’ve used several intermediary wallets which are all pretty much the same. Thanks for the chance!

Cashapp and exodus.

1 Like